Chapter 13

C.J's POV

"C.J! Hurry up, we gotta go!" I hear Taylor scream.

"I'm almost ready!" I scream back.

"Well hurry your slow ass up!" He screams and I can't help but laugh.

We're going to the movies and we're going to see chick flick. I laughed at the idea but Taylor seems fascinated in these kind of movies. He's always loved more girl type movies but in all the wrong ways.

I grab some shorts cause it's hella hot out here and I put on a tank that says 'we are the night' on it.

"Okay, I'm ready!" I scream and grab $20 and my phone off the counter and spray on some perfume on.

"Get down here!" He screams from downstairs.

Once I get to the living room they're all sitting down on the couches  and some on the floor. They're all on their phones.

"What's up bitches?" I yell throwing my hands in the air. "Let's get on the road, I guess." Taylor says getting up from the couch. He walks over to me and puts his arm around the waist pulling me close to him. "Someone's high." He says raising his eyebrows. I laugh and nod my head.

When we get in the car, I sit in the front seat along with Taylor, who's driving.

Cameron sits behind me and Matt sits in the middle of him and Mickie.

Taylor whips out his phone and checks his teeth in the camera.

I reach over and clicks the button that snaps the picture and I laugh so hard when he looks at the picture and doesn't delete it.

We pull up to the theatre at about 7:15pm. Once we buy our tickets we go up to the concessions stand.

I order two medium popcorns and one large because Mickie doesn't like to share. I also grab three skittles and one of the sour straw thingies in blue raspberry cause I love those. I pay for everything cause I'm just a really generous person.

I ask Taylor to come over and help me carry the things. We sit on the benches outside the theatre.

I see someone walking up behind Taylor who is standing right in front of me.

"C.J?"

-

rx