Chapter 32

Cam's POV

I've been feeling weird lately. I feel like a liar and a dirty cheater. I didn't know what got into me when I asked C.J to have sex with me. She's sweet and generous and kind and stuff but when she's with Matt it hurts to see her happy with someone else.

The thing is, I don't like her or have a huge crush on her or whatever but I sure as hell am jealous seeing her happy with Matt. He's not gonna hurt her. I just told her that to keep her away from him but that didn't work at all. He's gonna get hurt and I don't wanna see what happened before happen again. It's really worth not repeating so I'll let him tell her.

I walk upstairs to where I hear loud giggling. It's coming from Matt's room so I put my ear up to the door to see if I can hear their conversations.

"I like you Matt. A lot." C.J says and I sigh.

"I like you too." He says.

I'm tempted to open the door and bunch him in the dick but I'm a pretty nice guy so I won't.

I knock on the door but don't open it and slowly say, "Breakfast'll be ready in five."

No answer.

I run down the stairs and quick whip some scrambled eggs together because I know that's C.J's favorite. Once I put them on the plates and get some orange juice and sit down quickly I look over and see them walking downstairs.

"Cam, scrambled? My favorite. And orange juice. Ugh." She says smiling and I return the favor.

She sits down and Matt sits down next to her. They scoot closer together and almost barf in my mouth.

"So, um,where were you guys all day yesterday?" I ask and they both drop their forks and look at each other.

"Out." Matt says quickly and C.J awkwardly stares at her plate until Matt pushes his chair out and takes his plate over to the sink and walks to the stairs but turns around.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Matt says walking upstairs.

"Okay." C.J says.

She gets up and walks over to the sink and washes the dishes so I walk up behind her but she doesn't seem to hear me. I bring my hands to her waist and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Cam-" She says but I put a hand over her mouth to shut her up. I put my mouth by her ear so she can hear me clearly.

"How many times do I have to tell you? He's not the one Cher. He hates everything and everyone. He may seem like he likes you a lot and tell you nice things but watch what happens when you try to fuck him. You're stupid and you're a whore and everything you do with him I can use against you. Im not a virgin and I never was. I just wanted to see how tight that pretty little pussy of yours would look on my big fat dick. I could feel you stretching and I was wondering if you yourself were a 'virgin'. It looked pretty damn good. I hope to see it there soon and I hope I don't get you pregnant. At least if you already around." I say and slap her on her ass. I walk away but turn around and wink at her before running upstairs and into my room.

Matt's POV

After I get out of the shower I change and walk back downstairs to see if C.J's still there but she's not. I check her room next, she's not there. I check everywhere except my room so I go there next. She's sitting on my bed with her head in her hands, crying. I walk over to her quickly and sit down next to her.

"C.J are you okay?" I ask her rubbing her back because I know that soothes her.

"Yes." She says.

"Look at me when you say that." I say trying to pry her hands from her face but she doesn't seem to budge.

She eventually looks up and I see her green eyes with red surrounding them.

"Yes." She says avoiding eye contact.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you're okay." I say placing my hands on her shoulders.

"I can't." She says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I'm lying." She says putting her head back in her hands and continuing to sob.

I bring her into a tight hug and I let her cry into my shoulder.

Mickie's POV

"So, you come here often?" A strange man asks from behind me.

"Ew." I say walking out of the bar.

"Gays bars in this part of town aren't the best." A man says from a few feet away from me.

I turn around to see a pale, dark brown haired man with a blue shirt and black skinny jeans on. I look him up and down and he seems safe so I walk over to him. All I can feel are his light blue eyes staring at me and his cute little smile.

"Chester." He says and I shake his hand.

"And you?" He says and I nod my head.

"Oh, Mickie." I say realizing he was asking for my name.

"That's cute." He says and I blush.

"So are you." I say.

"So, you wanna walk around town with me? Since you seem like a safe guy I thought you'd be cool with it." He says and I nod.

We walk around for a while and go to a coffee shop and some antique stores and he didn't mind me taking so long in them. Turns out he's really funny and he's a lot cuter than he was before. He likes the same stuff as me and he thinks that Chipotle and Starbucks are cool and all but they're way overrated because you can basically get some decent coffee at Caribou and Taco Bell is the bomb. He asks me if I'd to go to his place but I tell him since it's the first day I don't wanna go to quick with such a sweet person and he seems like the kind of guy I'd like to be in a long lasting relationship with. He completely understands and agrees. He walks me back to my car and we exchange numbers before going our separate ways.

My heart.

a/n
btw I chose Matt Colfer to play Chester bc he's cute and yes he actually is gay in real life so this won't be an inappropriate thing to make up. if you don't know who that is I highly recommend you look him up bc he's really cute and he has like a cool description. anyway, sorry for the wait on this chapter, I've been really busy lately and I already said I wasn't updating last week so it shouldn't really be a surprise.

p.s
tysm for 1.02k reads I'm crying in church okay bye.