Chapter 20

C.J's POV

He carries me upstairs and into his room. He throws me onto the bed and hovers over me.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time." He says before crashing his lips onto mine.

He holds my waist in one hand and holds himself up with the other.

I can't help but to kiss back. I know it's wrong but I want him. I really do.

I flip us over and rock my hips back and forth on his. I feel his erection growing under me but he notices finally and flips us back over.

I hear knock on the door and I quickly push him off of me.

"It's Cameron. Is everything okay in there?" He asks through the door.

"Uh, yeah. Just changing." Matt says before standing up and walking over to me. He places his erection against my naval and I turn my head to the side but he turns my back to him.

He places a long but softer kiss then before on my lips then says, "I hope we can continue this soon?" I feel my heart do a flip.

Why does he have this affect on me?

He points to a door that seems to lead to a bathroom that's also connected to the hallway.

I walk in that direction but I turn around just for one last glimpse of his perfect self. I turn around to see him checking me out. He notices me staring and winks.

I sashay out of the room and I can hear him laugh behind me.

I tiptoe to my room.

"Going somewhere?" I hear from behind me and turn to see Cameron leaned against hallway bathroom door.

"Yeah, um, my room." I say opening the door.

"No shit." He said before pushing me up against the wall inside my room and staring down at me.

"Cameron, what are you doing?" I ask looking at up at him.

"C.J I already told you I like you."

"I know Cameron, but you're not my... type."

"But Matt is?" He says pushing off the wall starting to pace around my room.

"Excuse me?"

"I know you guys were, 'smooching' in there." He said quoting 'smooching' with his fingers.

"You don't know anything." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"But what I do know is, he's definitely not your type."

"You don't know what my type is and it's definitely not you!" I say a little too loudly.

"Well I'm sorryy that I wanna go all the way with you but you can't seem to notice because you're too busy worrying about someone who will never love you!" He yells back. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." He says walking over to me noticed the teardrops streaming down my cheeks.

"Get out!" I say.

"But-" I cut him off.

"Get out right now!" I yell.

I run over to my bed and cry into my pillow.

"C.J, plea-"

"Didn't I tell you to leave?" I yell and I hear the door close.

After what feels like hours later I hear the door open.

"Leave me alone." I say through my pillow.

"What did you do to him?" I hear Mickie say and when I look up from my pillow I see him looking at me angrily.

"I didn't do anything." I reply wiping the crust from under my eyes.

"Well, how do you explain him right now?" He asks.

"What are you talking about?" I snap.

He pulls my arm out of bed with an extremely hard grip.

"That." He says pointing downstairs over the railing.

"Fucking every time!" Cameron yells before throwing a glass plate onto the ground.

"Cameron!" I yell as he grabs another one and throws it onto the ground. I run down the stairs over to him.

"What?" He snaps and I take a step back.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm expressing my feelings through the plates." He says dropping another one onto the floor.

"Why?" I yell a little too loudly.

"Because." He says grabbing another plate then leaning against the counter next to him.

"Cameron I swear, if you drop that I will-"

"You will what." He says dangling it in front of him loosely.

"I will-" I get cut off by him dropping it in front of me and we both take a step back.

"Cameron!" I say accidentally stepping into one of the shards of glass, screaming in pain.

"Ow!" I say trying to pull it out of my foot after sitting down on one of the high chairs.

"Here, let me help." Mickie says running up behind me in slippers so his feet don't step on anymore shards.

He grabs a few towels and a huge bandage wrap or something.

"Ah! That hurts Mickie!" I say closing my eyes.

"It's supposed to." He said looking at me with a no-shit-honey-face.

After a few minutes of alcohol abuse to my foot, he stops the bleeding and gets the bandage all wrapped up.

I end up limping.

"What happened?" Matt says coming downstairs with a confused look on his face.

"She had an accident." Cameron says grinning then turning back away from me.

I can't believe him today. He's being such a...Matt.

I ignore him.

"I stepped on some glass and it's not that bad, just a lot of bleeding." I say summarizing all the drama.

I hear Cameron humph under his breath.

"But I can barely walk, it hurts to much." I say pouting.

"Need help?" He said before I could answer he had already picked me up the same way as before and carried me over to the couch. He then dropped me so my head just barely hit the couch behind me.

He moved my feet so that they were sitting on his lap and turned the tv on.

"You can pick the show." I said smiling.

"It's not like I asked you what you wanted to watch." He said giving me a look that made me think, do I still like this douche?

Before I could answer my own question, he had gotten up on top of me and pressed his lips to mine.

When he gets off, I notice Cameron staring at us with his jaw basically on the ground. He closes his mouth when he sees me looking at him and shakes his head. He then walks out of the room, puts on his shoes, and walks out the door. I then turn my attention to Matt whose attention was on the tv that also made me think.

Wow.

That just happened.

-

rx