Chapter 4

Taylor's POV

She locked the door on me and I had to sit outside till she came back. She stuck her tongue out at me then turned on her heel and left. I couldn't help but look at how how her swimsuit brought out her curves. I turn around and notice Matt is still in the hot tub. He's on his phone.

"Hey, you don't wanna drop your phone in there." I say and he looks up at me. Why does he have sunglasses on when it's so dark out?

He gets out of the hot tub and walks over to the door.

"It's locked." I say before he reaches the door.

He plays with the handle for a few seconds and it eventually opens.

He walks in and closes the behind him.

Wow.

Okay.

I open the door and walk inside. I walk towards the hallway and open the closet at the end of the hallway. I grab a towel since I'm freezing and C.J took mine.

I see Mickie as I'm walking back.

"Hey Taylor. Have you seen Matt?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, he just walked inside. He's probably in his room or downstairs." I say before walking into my room.

"Okay thanks." He says before I close the door in his face.

I change into basketball shorts and grab a shirt but I don't put it on. I walk over to C.J's room and knock on her door.

"One sec." She says before opening the door.

She's wearing a towel and nothing under because her swimsuit straps aren't showing and she's has an outfit laid out on the bed.

"I just took a shower sorry." She says.

"That's fine. I just got back inside. Thanks for locking me out by the way." I say and she laughs. "Well can I come in?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." She says gesturing me into the room.

"So what's up?" She says popping the p.

"Nothing. I just thought it was visiting hours." I say and she laughs before turning on her blow dryer.

She's so beautiful. I can't help but think to myself. I wish I could have her all to myself and no one could ever lay a hand on her. Wow. That came out wrong.

She finishes blow drying her hair and walks over to the bed.

"I need to change. Don't look!" She says smiling.

"Whatever." I said before turning around.

After a few minutes she tells me I can turn around. She's wearing sweats and a blue tank top.

She walks over to the door and tells me she's going downstairs to watch some tv.
"Wanna come?" She asks.

I stand up but don't say anything. I walk over to her and she looks up at me as I close the space between us.

"Remember earlier when you asked me if I still had feelings for you?" I ask her.

"Yes?" She said uncomfortably.

I connect our lips. She tries to push me away but I pin her arms up against the wall. She tries to move her face around to avoid my lips but I don't stop. I pull away.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask before opening the door and walking out of the room.

-

well shit taylor

rx