Chapter 23

I hear a knock on the door.

I stand to walk over to it but he charges through the door.

"This has got to stop!" Cameron yells, walking in the room unexpectedly.

"What the hell Cameron! You can't just barge into my room like that all the time!" I yell.

"I told you he's not right for you." He says pacing back and forth.

"And you are?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"I didn't say that." He says giving me a stern look.

"I know you meant it." I say looking down.

"But that's not what I meant." He says walking up to me.

"Cameron you can't tell me who and who not to be around. I can be with whoever, whenever, I want." I say, barely giving him eye contact.

"I know." He says cupping my cheeks, turning my head to face him.

His eyes were staring straight into mine and knew what he wanted but I wasn't gonna give to him.

"Im not a whore Cameron." I say walking over to my bed.

"I didn't say you were."

"But I know what you want and you're not getting it. Every time I kiss you, Matt gets something too, then you get angry and break something and ask for something and I'm not that kind of girl." I say in one breath.

"I'm sorry. I can't help that you're so...tempting."

"Cameron."

"No. I mean it. And I want to..."

"Cameron. Stop."

"No. I want you to know that I..."

"Cameron. I know what you're gonna say and I want you to think about it before you actually want to. I don't wanna take something from you that should be taken by someone who you really care about and..."

"I really care about you."

"Cameron."

"No. I really care about you and you need to know that." He says walking over to me.

"Cameron I don't wanna be having this conversation right now."

"But I wanna do this right now." He says pushing me back onto the bed and hovering over me.

"Cameron." I say before noticing his lips graze my body.

"Cameron." I moan when he pulls my shirt up and kisses down my stomach.

"Shhh." He says covering my mouth with his hand, while the other roams my body.

I moan again into his hand and I feel him smile against my stomach.

He slides his fingers into my panties and I throw my head back.

He slides his long slender fingers inside me and I can't hold back my moan.

"I told you to be quiet." He says before pumping in and out quickly.

"Cameron!" I scream before sitting up fast and pulling his hand out of my pants.

I start panting and hold my crotch.

"Cameron, oh my god." I say my breathing finally returning to its normal pace.

He smirks.

"I told you I wanna do this right now. Those weren't even the warm ups." He says pushing me back down and hovering over me.

"Cameron, are you sure?"

"I've been sure." He says before crashing his lips mine.

"Cameron." I moan when he starts to leave wet kisses on my neck.

"C.J I want you so bad right now." He says against my neck.

"I..I want you too."

-

ahh ew

rx