Chapter 21

Cameron's POV

Hm.

I can't believe her.

I tell her I like her, then she pushes me away to be with a douche like him.

He'll never like her like I do.

He'll never love her like I'll ever do.

I can't fucking believe he kissed her in front of me.

I mean I know they were doing that upstairs in his room but that wasn't right in front of my eyes that I literally wanna gauge out right now.

"Hey! You! Do you know where C.J Miller's house is." I hear a girl with blonde wavy hair in car call out at me as I'm walking the same path I took with C.J not too long ago.

"Uh, that one." I say pointing to the house I just walked out of.

"Hey, are you one of her roommates?" She asks turning her head to the side.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Which one are you?" She says pulling up to the house and parking in the driveway.

"Cameron."

"Oh, you really are cute."

Now that's the kinda conversation I've been dreaming to have with a stranger.

I keep walking for about a half hour when I hear my phone buzz in my pocket.

It's a call from Mickie.

It can't be that important.

I slide the phone back into my pocket and continue walking straight.

I get to a gas station and grab a brisk from one of the fridges and pay for it then leave. I put my hood on and shove it in to one of my pockets along with my hands. I can't stop thinking about the smile she gave him when he kissed her. She looked happier then when I kissed her.

Maybe, they're meant to be.

Matt's POV

She laughs really loud.

Her laugh is so obnoxious but it's kinda cute.

We watch all 4 seasons of American horror story and she shows every emotion I can think of.

Once we finish she lets out a big sigh.

"What is it now?" I ask.

"Apple juice is empty and no Cameron." She says looking at me with sad eyes.

"So?" I say getting up and standing next to her spot in the couch.

"He's been gone for like 3 hours. You're not even the least bit worried?" She asks turning to me slowly so she doesn't hurt her door even more.

"You're such a baby." I say.

"Well I'm sorry Cameron thought it was okay to break plates on the floor and let me walk through it." She says crossing her arms over her chest.

"I can make you forget all about him." I say picking her up and swinging her over my shoulder and carrying her up the stairs.

"Put me down! I may have one less fully-functioning foot but I can still walk!" She yells kicking her feet back and forth.

"Fine, have it your way." I say setting her down half the way up the stairs.

She sits there and crosses her arms.

"You told me to put you down, that's what I did." I say running up the stairs and she starts to crawl up behind me.

"You comin or what?" I say motioning her into the room and she crawls in and hops onto the bed and lays on her back.

"Hey Matt?" She asks.

"What." I say.

"Would you ever have sex with me?" She asks and I close my eyes and lean up against the wall behind me and slide down it.

I throw my head back and flash backs. Flash backs from years ago are all I see rushing through my mind.

"Matt, I was just kidding." She says getting off the bed and coming to sit next to me.

I keep my eyes shut.

Of course she was.

It's not that I don't wanna get with her, it's just, I don't want to.

"Okay." I whisper.

"Are you okay?" She whispers turning to me.

"Sure." 

She puts her head on my shoulder. We stay like this for what seems like an hour but I hear the doorbell ring and I move her head and realize she fell asleep. I pick her up and put her under the covers in my bed.

I run down the stairs and open it to see a girl with blonde wavy hair and white Ray bans and a purple shirt that was too small for her from what I see and she had on booty shorts that made her ass pop and white converse. She looks at me and chews her gum with her mouth open.

"Is this where C.J lives?" She asks sassily.

"Yeah, why?" I ask holding the wall next to the door way so she doesn't think she can just walk in.

"Oh I'm Bunny." She says smiling and putting her hand out.

"I'm Matt." I say shaking her hand awkwardly.

"You're cute. Are you like her boyfriend or somethin?" She asks chewing her gum loudly again.

"Nah." I say looking down and scratching the back of my neck.

"Okay so can I come in?" She asks.

"Sorry, we don't allow gum in this house." I say sarcastically pulling a tissue out of the box next to me and putting it in my hand and holding it out.

"Whatever." She says grabbing it out of her mouth and setting it in the tissue.

She walks in and screams.

"C.J!"

"Bunny!" C.J screams running down the stairs and into her arms.

"Okay ladies, party's over. Not too much chit-chat." I say in my grandmother's voice.

"Shut the fuck up Matt." C.J says hugging her again and I here the door open.

"Get down, its a robber." I scream putting my hands up and walking over to the stairs.

"Bunny!" I hear Taylor scream before running over to her and grabbing her by the ass before swallowing her.

"Ew." I say from the top of the stairs.

"You guys are perfect." C.J says before slapping Taylor on the butt and walking up the stairs over to me.

"Jealous much?" She whispers hitting me in the arm.

"No. And that hurt." I say hitting her on the butt.

"You can't hit a girl on the butt unless you've signed the contract." She said before continuing onto her next statement which surprised me a lot.

"But there's no rules about fucking." She said sarcastically then slapping me on the butt and running into my room and closing the door.

This little thirsty ass fucker.

-

how cute

rx