Chapter 39

*WARNING*
*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MINOR SEX SCENES BUT BEWARE*

C.J's POV

"I'm here!" Taylor yells and I run down the stairs.

"I'm almost ready, one sec." I say grabbing my bags.

"Ready to go best friend?" He says giving me a tight hug before releasing me.

"Yes, best friend." I say and we leave the house together.

-

Matt's POV

I'm done with this shit.

I shove my hands in my pockets really deep expressing my anger in public would be a poor decision considering there's an old lady staring at me as I walk by.

"Matthew?" The lady says.

"What?" I say annoyed.

"Matthew, is that really you sweetie?"

"Uh, yeah. Do I know you?"

I'm your grandmother." She says putting a hand on my cheek. I stare at her hand in the corner of my eye.

"I think you have the wrong Matthew." I say moving her hand off my face.

"No. I don't. It must be you. You look just like your dad." She says staring me straight in the eye.

"Ma'am, I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop touching me and if you'd just stay away from me." I say walking away.

-

I finally make it to the house.

I dread to see what other manwhore she has locked up in the basement.

I open the door slowly.

"Hello? C.J? I need to talk to you." I say but all I hear is my echo.

I look on the table and find a note so I go and read it.

'Matt, you may or may not be reading this write now and may or may not care but I'm going camping with Taylor this weekend at the old campsite by my Auntie Reynolds cabin. Im trying to get my mind off things. Things like you.'

xoxo C.J

Great. She's gone for the weekend so I can think about what I'm gonna say to her before I rush into things.

-

I wake up to the sun in my eyes. I look at my alarm clock, 6:30. In the afternoon, what is this?

I get up and walk over to the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror and rub my eyes. I'm a mess without her.

I run downstairs at the sound of a knock at the door.

"Lemme explain." Gilinsky says standing before me and I just about shut the door in his face before he stops me.

"C'mon Matt. You're my best friend."

"Best friends don't betray each other."

"Well, if you'd let me explain then you'd understand what happened and that's in not your fault." He says begging me to let him in and listen.

"There's nothing to explain and it's not your fault? I suppose she just put you inside her against your will. You didn't enjoy it or anything. She probably handcuffed you to bed and rode you. Rode you like there was no tomorrow. You didn't want her for the rest of your life all to yourself. You didn't bring your past up and use that against anyone. You didn't use her for pleasure and just let her go because that's just what you do. You didn't love her and try to make her as happy as possible and make her laugh and cry and be there every second for her to make sure she was safe and in mint condition. You didn't ever call her a whore and make her feel disgusting and used up and just throw her away like the piece of trash you made her feel like she was-"