Chapter 16

"Babe, this movie would be so much better if I was with you." I read out loud from his point of view.

"Well, we could meet up later and you could do that thing you always used to do." I read from her point of view.

"We'll see babe." I read and emphasize the babe.

"What the hell is this?!" I scream turning the screen to him.

"It's nothing." He says snatching the phone from my hand.

"How long has this been going on? Is this what you've been doing every other weekend? Oh my god! That's my best friend! You guys both are! You could've told me!" I yell trying not to make eye contact with him.

"We would've but we knew you'd be like this if we did." He said looking at the ground scratching the back of his neck.

"You guys are supposed to tell me everything. But what I don't get is, why does she like Sawyer if she's messing around with you?" I ask looking back up.

"She doesn't. She just said that so you wouldn't get suspicious." He said looking me straight in the eye.

"Plus, Sawyer likes you, remember?" He says rolling his eyes.

"Shut up and get in the car!" Matt says opening the car door from the middle and the other guys look up from the phones and nod.

I roll my eyes and walk over to Cam.

He hesitates but then says, "Uh, yeah, sure." He gets up and sits where I was before and I sit down next to Matt.

It's a long drive but I just stare out the window and doze off.

-

"C.J! Oh my fucking God, wake up!" I wake up to Matt shaking me.

"Fine. Have it your way." He lifts me up over his shoulder and carries me inside.

"Let me go! I can walk by myself!" I scream as we get inside.

He takes me upstairs and into my room. He throws me on the bed but doesn't let go of my hips.

He hovers over me and I can feel his fingers dig into my sides as he lowers his face until there's no space between us.

I feel his bottom lip brush against mine when we hear, "Matt! Come pick your dirty socks off the floor!"

He quickly gets off of me and walks over to the doorway. He turns around and says, "Next time, don't fall asleep in the car."

He smirks then turns around and closes the door behind him.

Oh.

I want him.

And I want him now.

I doze off again and end up dreaming about the things he could've, no, would've done to me if we wouldn't have been 'interrupted'.

-

oo c.j finna have some wet dreams

rx