Chapter 48

Matt's POV

"Matt. You're so hot." Bunny whispers multiple time in my ear before reconnecting our lips.

"C.J's gonna think-"

"Who cares what the fuck that whore thinks? You have me and we can fuck whenever you want."

"But I don't wanna fuck you."

"You've done it before."

"But that was because I wasn't thinking." She tucks some of my hair behind my ear, her eyes not leaving my lips.

"Oh well." She licks my lips and entangles her fingers in my hair.

"You're so perfect." She says, viciously kissing me. That's when the one person I didn't want to walk in did. She had been knocking for two minutes but I had been distracted by Bunny.

"W-what? I don't even wanna know. Okay, I'll leave you two alone." She walks out and I try to chase after her but Bunny continues grinding on me.

"Bunny stop."

"Why?"

"Because I love her!" I yell and push her off of me.

-

C.J's POV

I'm not even hurt. I'm just surprised. Was this his idea of payback? I don't even wanna know. He told me he didn't want her. Was he lying? Again? Maybe I was right. He did love her. That's why she's having his baby. I just didn't think my best friend and my boy-I don't know what he is anymore, are having a baby while I was still dating him.

I drive to Taylor's. I needed someone to talk to and the one best friend I have left that hasn't betrayed me or tried something with me.

I remember the hidden key under the doormat thing he's used to and I unlock the door and walk in.

"Yeah. But you have to make them believe it. Why the fuck wouldn't he want you? You're sexy baby. Well, make sure everything works out. And don't tell C.J."

Pretending I didn't hear anything I lightly knock on the door. "Uh, hey."

"Oh, Ceej, I didn't know you'd be comin around this late."

"It's four."

"Yeah. So, what's up? You don't usually visit me anymore after I moved out."

"I just wanted to see you."

"Oh."

"It's been a while."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Why do things have to be awkward between us now?" I sigh. "After camp, and Matt saying I love you and Sammy forgetting about giving up on me. I just don't think everything's gonna go back to normal."

"But, you know I'll always love you, right?" He scoots closer to me on the couch.

"But, it's different with you. You don't love me like Matt does. No one does. And no one will." He brings my chin up and kisses my lips. "Taylor, I have to go."

"Wait."

"No." I walk out of his house and into my car.

W-what the hell is happening to me?

-

Matt's POV

Okay, I gotta fess up.

I truly do love C.J more than I should. It hurts to see her with other guys, even knowing she's with other guys. But, I can't stand it anymore. If she did love me back, she'd know we can't do this anymore. I wanna tell her. I really do, but I can't. I just can't. If I can't treat her right, I think there's someone out here better than me.

"C'mon, pick up, pick up." I say into the phone.

"Taylor, hey."

"What's up?" He says chewing on something crunchy.

"You know how Bunny's, you know-"

"Preggos?"

"Yeah."

"And it's yours."

"Yeah."

"I don't want it."

"What do you mean you don't want it? You can't just abandon the child. The child needs a father."

"Figures."

"What?"

"You and Bunny are together. I don't plan on leaving C.J for Bunny anytime soon, even if it means leaving my child."

"Do you know how selfish you sound right now?"

"Do you know how selfish you are?"

"What are you talking about?" He stops chewing and I laugh.

"What kind of dumb ass do you take me for?"

"Oh, I don't know-" He pauses and I hear a door shut.

"I know this is all a lie. She's not pregnant, you're in love with C.J, Bunny's good in bed and I'm just the one person standing in your way from getting to C.J and from what it seems, she may live sex but she'll never go through with a threesome especially if it's you and Bunny." I hang up and let out a long sigh.

Now that that's done.

-

a/n

was this short? idk.

okay, nothing special even though it's easter. have a nice rest of your day.

p.s
I didn't look through this one so there might be grammatical and places where it cuts off on accident. sorry.

-rx