Chapter 3

Once I walk back outside I forget that I was supposed to call Bunny but I decide to lie and say she didn't answer.

"Oh that's too bad." Taylor says before jumping back in the pool. I laugh because right when he pops his head out of the water Anaconda comes on. It's our song. He starts singing it while climbing out of the water. He comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up and throws me in the water. I pop my head out and yell at him. "Dude, Taylor that's not okay!" I say and he starts to laugh so hard.

I notice Matt sitting in the hot tub by himself on his phone. He sees me staring. I look away quickly and start looking at Taylor. He's still laughing. He's cute when he laughs. He's always cute. Any girl would be lucky to have him.

"Hey, its getting late. Mickie and I are gonna head inside. You coming?" Taylor asks wrapping a towel around him. "Yeah." I say climbing out of the pool. "Dang it, I forgot my towel." I say. "Here, use this one." Taylor says handing me his towel. "Thanks." I say grabbing it out of his hand and whipping him with it. "Hey!" He says snatching it from me and whipping me back. "Taylor!" I yell before running inside and locking the door on him. "That's for pushing me in the pool!" I yell through the glass. Man do I like this kid.

-

short af but here you go

rx