Chapter 2

It was about six pm when we got everything to the right rooms. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. I finally changed into the bikini and I felt so uncomfortable. I don't know what it is about bikinis but it just didn't work for me. I'm not satisfied by how I look but I'm not obsessed with looks.

I grab my robe and tie it tight. I leave my room and walk over to the room at the end of the hall. Taylor's room. I knock and he quickly opens the door and let's me in. "You going swimming to?" He asks taking off his shirt. "Yeah, can I ask you something?" I say looking around the room trying not to stare at him while he's taking off his pants. "Yeah, sure. What is it?" He asks with a concerned look on his face.

 "Do you still, you know, have feelings for me?" I say.

 He pauses then grabs his swim trunks , puts them on, and sits by me on his bed. He uncomfortably shifts to look at me.

 "Why do you ask?" He stutters. 

"Just wondering." I lie. 

" Well, you're my best friend, you're like my sister." 

"Oh."

 "Why? Do you have feelings for me?" He asks.

 "No! I mean no." I accidentally yell. 

"Oh. Well we should get going, it's gonna get dark soon." He says trying to change the subject. "Yeah,you ready?" I ask. "Let's go." He says grabbing his sunglasses off of the table.

We make our way down the stairs and Mickie is there so I walk over to him and he starts smiling. 

"So, did you put it on?" He asks through his wide grin.

 "Shh, and yes." I whisper.

 "Why do you seem so suspicious?" He asks as if I stole something. 

"No reason, I'm just not used to wearing these."

 "Well, you better pull it off because Matt is very picky." He teases.

 "Shh, I don't like him!" I yell a little too loud because Taylor walks over.

 "Like who?" He says with his mouthful of chips. 

"No one." I say then finally walk away.

 "Let's go to the pool." Mickie says pointing to the huge pool in the backyard. 

"Yeah." Taylor says and they both take off their socks. They both race to jump into the pool but Taylor makes it there first. 

I walk outside and stand by the edge of the pool. "C'mon! Just jump in!" Mickie yells wiping water off his face. I take off my robe and set on the chair beside the pool and I walk back over to the edge of the pool.

 "Nice swimsuit." Cameron says from behind me. I jump, startled from his random appearance beside me. "Oh sorry, did I scare you?" He says taking a step back. 

"Yeah, a little." I say but when I turn around I see a shirtless Cameron with white and blue swim trunks on and black ray bans on. I pause but then realize he's mouthing something but I don't here anything coming out.

 "C.J? Are you okay?" I finally snap back to reality and answer him.

 "Yeah, I'm fine." I say then turn back to the pool. 

"Are you gonna get in?" He asks. 

"Yeah, in a minute." I say looking in the doorway for Matt. 

"Okay. You better get out of the way if you don't wanna get wet." He says with a warming smile on his face. 

I step back as he puts his sunglasses on the table. He runs then jumps into the pool. I feel the cold water splash against my skin and goosebumps form. "C'mon! Just jump." They yell. "I'll catch you if you're scared." Cameron says opening his arms and smiles. 

"I'm not scared!" I yell.

 "Then jump!" They yell in unison.

"I hate you guys." I say smiling then I dive into the pool head first and when I plop my head out of the water they all look impressed. Cameron goes under water and swims up behind me and startles me again when he pops up behind me. I let out a quiet scream then I cover my mouth. "You gotta stop doing that." I say and he smiles.

"I'm impressed. I didn't think you were that much of a swimmer at first." He says taking a step closer to me. "Well, I'm full of surprises." I say going back underwater. I get out of the pool but I sit on the edge.

"Let's get some music up in here!" Mickie yells. He gets out of the water and plugs his phone up to the huge speakers by the doorway.

"Hey C.J, you should call Bunny!" Taylor says after swimming up in between my legs.

Bunny's my best friend aside from Taylor. We all grew up together. She likes Taylor and he knows but she doesn't think he knows. He always jokes around with her, turning her on. "Yeah! I should." I say. "I'll go call her. My phone's inside." I say getting up from the edge.

"Okay, you want me to come inside with you?" He asks.

"Nah, I can find my way around. After all I do live here." I say walking towards the door.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." He jokes. "Whatever."

When I make it into the doorway, I walk into Matt. "Woah." He says. "Sorry, I didn't see you there." I say embarrassed. When I look up he still has his sunglasses on but now he's shirtless. "Do you mind?" He says trying to walk around me. "Oh sorry.Again." I say and I move out of the way. Once he walks out the door I let out a deep breath. Why does he have to be so hot.

-

ok this used to have paragraphs that were all bunched together and long as fuck but i edited it to make it look longer so those of you who have already read it, this is the same chapter but its just edited and a few words are changed around.

rx