Chapter 19

Cameron's POV

She walked right out in front of it.

How did she not see it?

What? Is she blind?

Lots of things were running through my mind right now.

The only thing that matters is that she's okay.

I kick the front door open and all eyes go to me.

I clear the kitchen counter by sliding my hand over the entire thing making everything that was on top fall to the floor.

"What the hell happened?!" Mickie yells running over to us.

"She ran out in front of a car and I pushed her out of the way and she went unconscious or something." I say quickly.

"Get me a hot towel. And some orange juice." Mickie told me and I did as he said.

I poured the orange juice into a large glass and spilled some o the floor because I was panicking.

"Okay here." I said passing him the things he asked for and he took a sip of the orange juice.

He wringed the towel over her parted lips and once the water got inside her mouth, she started coughing and sat up.

"What the hell Mickie?" She yelled looking at him angrily.

He gave me a satisfyied look on his face and nodded.

I ran over to her and picked her off of the able and hugged her tight.

"What happened?" She asked me with a voice that made me notice how tight I was hugging her.

"You almost got ran over by a car and I pushed you out of the way." I say happily.

"Oh. Thanks." She said and I let her go so she can breathe.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask her looking her straight in her perfect eyes.

"Um, I'm kinda hungry. And horny." She says laughing and rubbing the back of her head.

"All I heard was hungry and horny. What did you do to her? You were gone for 45 minutes." Taylor says walking down the stairs and we all laugh.

"You okay sweety?" He said in a voice that ade him sound like a grandma.

"Yeah. You okay?" Matt says mocking Taylor, appearing out of no where.

"I'm fine guys." She says kicking her feet back and forth.

She's so cute.

"Cameron will you carry me upstairs? I'm so sore." She says making her eyes big and innocent.

"Yeah su-" I start but I get cut off by Matt.

"Ah ah ah. You're aready the savior today. You must be tired. Let someone else take your place for now." Matt says picking her up and walking over to the stairs.

He smirks and then winks at me.

"But I want Cameron to take me." I can hear her say.

"That's okay sweetie. There's something I wanna finish anyway." He says and then they disappear into his room.