Chapter 36

C.J's POV

Three days and I haven't seen Matt.

Mickie hasn't been home in five and he isn't answering the phone. Fucking Cam made me some kind of fucking sex slave. He makes me wear slutty maids outfits and clean the house for him, occasionally coming around to "watch me clean" or fucking lift the bottom of the outfit and and fucking rape me. I can't take this anymore. He took my phone, laptop, any source of communication with the outside world. I'm fucking done.

"How's it goin babe?" I hear his voice enter my ear as the warm air from his breath sends shivers down my spine. I turn around to face him and his eyes go straight to my open chest.

"Hey." I say playing along. I unbutton the top three buttons and play with my breasts. I know it drives him crazy so I continue.

"I can stop if you want." I say biting my lip.

"Yes, please." He says running upstairs.

I smile and turn around unbuttoning the whole outfit and slipping out of it. I walk slowly up the stairs being careful so he doesn't hear my heels clack.

I can hear moaning and growning at his door making my smile grow wide.

"Fuck." He says and I hear his bed bounce.

I run to my room and grab a little something-something Bunny "accidentally" left here before Taylor and her went to the Bahamas.

I close the door but not all the way so he can peep through.

I sit on the couch I bought a few weeks ago and slip my panties off. I walk over to the outlet and plug in the wire. I run back over to the couch, spread my legs and turn it on.

This is gonna be fun.

Matt's POV

It's almost been a week.

Mickie's not dead. Thank god. But he's in pretty bad shape.

"Doctors said it'd be best if you stay here a few more days." Chester whispered through his sons while acing his hand in Mickie's and scooting his chair closer to his bed.

"I love you." Mickie whispered and Chester lifts his head from the bed with his eyes wide. His smiles is from eye to eye his tears have become tears of joy and he stands up not letting go of Mickie's hand.

"I love you too." He says bringing Mickie's hand to his lips and placing a soft kiss on it.

"Mickie, I gotta go. It's gettin late, man. Uh, I hope you get better. I'll be back tomorrow but imma miss ya man." I say walking out the room.

I drive all the way to Sammy's knowing Gilinsky will be there. I pull up into the driveway and park the car before rushing up to the doorstep.

"Sammy!" I yell while knocking.

"Yo, Sammy! Anyone home?" I yell again before the door swings open.

"What the hell do you want?" Nate says with his hand wrapped around a girl I've seen once before. Her name was Mya and she was at the party Sammy had a few months ago and she's pretty cool and fun to hang around. They're pretty close ,if I hadn't known any better. He's wearing sunglasses indoors when it's 9 at night.

"Is Gilinsky here?" I say looking behind him seeing Gilinsky and Sammy playing video games.

"Yeah, wh-" He starts but I push him out of the way.

"Yo, we need to talk."

-

Cam's POV

Her breathing is rough. Her moaning is louder than usually, she's really hot like this.

My phone buzzes on the table next to us.

"Dont. Answer. It." She says between thrusts.

I flip us over so she's on top. I love this angle.

"I'm just gonna check." I say.

"If you fucking, check it I'll, leave." She says.

"You can't leave me." I say flipping us over again while pinning her to the couch and thrusting faster and harder.

"Cameron!" She moans, throwing her head back and shutting her eyes tight.

"Yeah, whore. You like that don't you. You can't get enough of me, so I don't know where you came up with such an idea. Fucking Matt isn't here to save you so I'd stop wishing for his rescue if I was you. This is your life now and you're gonna like it."

"I don't, get it. You used to be, so fucking sweet. Hell, you were the, one I preferred over, Matt." She says as I continue adding more in every thrust. I hope she bleeds.

"But, you became, so evil. I don't, even know. This isn't, you. This isn't the, real you." I give one last thrust and pull out and come all over her.

"Finger yourself while I check my phone." I say and pick my boxers and pants off the floor. I put them both on and leave the room. I look at her through the crack and she's putting her pants on and heels.

Gilinsky:
HE KNOWS

My phone reads and I drop my phone on the floor. I didn't think this through.

If Matt found out, he's be heart broken. Two girls in a row. I actually feel kinda..bad.

"Sit down." I say.

"I'll go get your clothes while you clean up in here."

I run downstairs and throw away the outfit she left downstairs. I run to the laundry room and grab a pair of really high waisted jeans and a shirt that doesn't look like it'll fit her because it looks like something she wore when she was four. I grab that and some socks.

I run back to the room and find her sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Here. Get dressed. We need you dressed properly for our visitors."

"Wh-"

"Get dressed." I leave the room.

-

The front door opens as I'm on the couch and a fucked up Matt walks in the door.

"You fucking told me this was over Cam. I gave you everything you needed. I let you live with us. I gave you everything!" He says angrily and I notice he's balling his fists.

"Matt, chill man." Gilinsky and Nate say holding him back as I stand up and walk over to the kitchen away from him.

"Matt, it was a fucking dare. He just went along with it. He didn't know it'd go this far." Nate says.

"She's my world Cam! You took that away from me! You both did! I can't believe you'd do this to me!" Matt yells running upstairs.

-
a/n
I didn't wanna put any violence in here bc I'm just not qualified so I hope this is good enough.

WHOREजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें