Chapter 7

I walk back to my room and sit on my bed. I unplug my phone from the charger. I go on tumblr because that's where I go when I'm bored.

I try to make some edits, but they all turn out like shit, so I decide to throw my phone at the wall and lay back onto my bed. 

I like you. A lot.

I can't get rid of the thought that I might actually like him back too.

I hear a knock on the door shaking me from my thoughts.

"It's Mickie. Can I come in?"

"Sure." I say and he walks right in and jumps on my bed.

"Okay so tell me everything." He says looking my straight into my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I pretend like I don't know what he's talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about. The kiss." He says poking my arm.

"What kiss?" I say hoping he'll leave me alone.

"Bitch, if you don't tell me right now I'll tie you to a chair and interrogate your ass. Now tell me." He said crossing his arms.

"Okay, okay. It was fine." I say.

"That's it? It was fine? Tell me about their fight this morning then."

"They were talking about him liking a girl, that girl liking Matt, Matt not caring, Cam being a virgin-" He cuts me off.

"Hold the fuck up. Cam's a virgin? No fucking way. With those abs and that face no way he's a virgin." He said in a sassy tone.

"Well that's what I heard." I say.

"Okay and why aren't you overreacting to the kiss. Every girl I've ever talked to that knows him would die for a kiss from him. Even if it was just on the cheek."

"Well, I'm just not the kind of girl who overreacts to some guy who'll probably not care about me in a year's kisses." I say standing my ground.

"Mhm." He says getting off the bed and walking over to my closet then opening it.

"So. Why do you care so much?" I finally ask breaking the silence.

"You may not have noticed but Cameron is my best friend and I care about him deeply. So if you break his heart, I don't even know what I'll do to you." He says still staring at my closet pulling out a short red dress with no straps and a zipper in the back.

"Now go take a shower and put this on. Cameron's mom and sister and rest of his family will be here in an hour and you look horrible so go get ready and meet me downstairs in 40 minutes. I need a taste tester since I'm cooking." He says really quickly.

"Are you sure you cooking is a great idea?" I tease.

"Now now. Oo and wear these too!" He says ignoring my insult and grabbing some nude pumps from the back of the closet.

I don't remember why I still have those. I try to keep them in the back so no one can see them.

"Ugh. Whatever." I say grabbing the dress and my black lace under garments and walking into my bathroom.

-

rx