Chapter 10

Wow.

I really had to say that didn't I?

I take off my dress and slide it onto a hanger, placing it back into my closet.

You really are a virgin.

What kind of person am I?

I feel so bad it actually hurts.

I grab some pajama shorts and a tank top and put them on. I walk into the bathroom and take out my contacts. After wiping off all my makeup, I walk into my room and grab my computer off the bed from where I set it down earlier and put on my glasses.

I scroll through the tab I had opened earlier on tumblr.

I sit there and scroll for what feels like an hour, then I shut down my laptop and set it on my nightstand. I shut off my lamp and try to go to bed.

-

I end up waking up at 11am because I didn't have a great sleep last night. I honestly didn't even sleep. I stayed up thinking about what would've happened if I didn't say that and thinking about Matt's last statement of the night.

I walk downstairs and see Mickie and Taylor sitting down together watching looney tunes and eating pizza.

"I didn't know we had pizza." I say walking over to the fridge and opening it.

"Well, we got hungry so we ordered some at 3am." Mickie said laughing at the tv.

"Come here and watch with us. If you're hungry we ordered four pizzas so I think we have enough." Mickie laughed and patted the seat right next to him on the couch. I sit down next to him and grab a slice.

We end up watching 4hours of the show and Taylor ends up choking a few times.

Mickie makes the statement "What're you choking on over there?" every time he choked while smirking.

After four hours of the show we turn the tv off and start to clean up. I hear footsteps come down the stairs and turn around to a baggy eyed Matt walking down the stairs running his fingers through his tousled hair.

I grab the garbage bags filled with cups and paper plates along with Taylor and we walk together outside to throw them in the big trash cans outside. "So, where'd you go last night? You kinda just,  disappeared." Taylor said throwing the bags in his hands into the garbage can.

"Oh,I just got bored so I went on my laptop. You know the usual." I say looking at the ground, hesitating every word.

"C.J can I ask you something?" He said as we walk back to the house.

"Yeah, sure." I say still looking at the ground.

"Do you have a thing for Matt?"

"What? No. Why would you think that?"

"Well, you always stare at him at breakfast and when we text you always find a way to put a word that has to do with something he's wearing or doing in it and you always accidentally call everyone Matt and you always try to touch him and every time we ask you if you like him or something you always deny so quickly and whenever we say his name or when his name comes up in conversation you always jump and turn to whoever's talking and whenever w-" I cut him off.

Wow. I didn't realize I did all that stuff.

"Do I really do all those things?" I say as he laughs while opening the door for me.

"Uh,yeah. Frequently." He says. "Oo,C.J has a cruush." He laughs. "You want the D!" He says in a deep voice thrusting the air and I hit him on the arm.

"Shut the fuck up!" I say starting to smile then I see someone walking up behind Taylor.

Cameron.

-

rx