Chapter 22

C.J's POV

After I close the door in his face I laugh and lock the door.

"Open the door!" He yells pounding on the door.

"No thank you!" I yell back and run through the door he showed me earlier to get away from Cameron that turned out to not work.

I make my way halfway down the hall before I'm picked up from behind by the waist and twirled around.

"Matt, put me down!" I say laughing and kicking.

"Whatever you say." He said before laying me down on my back on the ground and hovering over me.

"You're too much for me." I say touching his nose.

"But you're not enough for me." He said before jumping up and running through the doorway I came out of.

"Matt!" I yell before getting up and brushing myself off.

I'm stopped by running into his chest and bouncing off.

"Someone's in a rush to see me." He said walking me back up against the wall.

"Whatever." I say before crossing my arms and then walking to my room.

"Not so fast. You're forgetting something." Matt says.

"And what is that?" I ask turning around into Matt.

He brings me to his lips and the thought of him wanting me, yes, me, came to mind.

When he pulls away panting I smile then bite my bottom lip when I feel a smirk spreading across my face.

He still has me pressed up against the wall and I start to feel his erection growing against my naval when I hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Oooo, we got some lovers up in his house!" I hear Bunny yell from the end of the hallway.

"Woah Matt, don't get your hopes up. She doesn't like it rough." Taylor says, and him and Bunny start to laugh.

"Shut up." I say blushing.

"And how would you know?" Matt asks raising his eyebrow, not taking his eyes off me.

"Yeah, how would you know?" Bunny says crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow.

"I was just kidding." He says looking suspicious.

"Whatever." Bunny says walking back downstairs.

"Bunny wait!" Taylor says running after her.

"You don't like it rough, huh?" Matt says turning back to me smirking.

I flush in embarrassment even worse than before and look down at his erection which is still pressed against my naval, but slowly going back into place making me less satisfied with myself.

"I bet I can change that." He says kissing me again then walking away.

I roll my way around the door into the room with my head thrown back and smiling at the sky.

He's so hot.

He makes me wanna do it...rough.

-

rx