Chapter 1

So in the past week I've moved in with my best friend Taylor, met some of his guy friends who are living with us, and I finished three boxes of cocoa puffs all by myself.

Taylor and I have been best friends since we were in preschool. He has been there for me through thick and thin. I don't know what I'd do without him. I don't know what else to say about him. Well I'll tell you more about the house we just got. It's right by the beach so we have a great view, everything is white so we're thinking about painting some things, the house has five bedrooms and five bathrooms, a pool, a hot tub, four floors, two kitchens, two bathtubs, two guest rooms, two tv's, and a chandelier. This house is huge we can barely afford it. That's why Taylor is bringing three of his friends to live with us. I still haven't met his friends but he says they're chill and they won't lay a hand on me. Taylor's always been over protective but he's just like a brother to me. He doesn't like it when people touch me and he kinda has a thing for me but I guess that's why I haven't had that many boyfriends.

When the truck finally arrives at the house, we see the guy's cars in the driveway. We start to unload the truck and bring the boxes inside the house. The house looks even bigger then before I still can't believe we live here now.

"Where should I set this one?" A tall boy wearing a red flannel with black jeans and brown hair walks into the house holding a large box labeled Taylor's stuff.

"Over there Cameron." Taylor says pointing over to the balcony where the beautiful light shines into the house. Cameron grunts as he lifts the box off of the counter and carries it to the balcony. "Hey Matt, can you get this one?" Cameron yells from outside. 

 A boy with dirty blondish hair with a white shirt and a jean vest over it and some black pants and blueish vans, with black sunglasses on his face. He puts his phone is his pocket and sighs while walking over to the door. 

Before Matt and Cameron come back, an amazingly well dressed tall guy in all black, with a black Gucci purse on his arm and his sunglasses on the tip of his nose walked in. "Its so fucking hot out there and there's so many naked people outside could someone ole-Hm." He breathed then walked in my direction. "You must be C.J." He says while holding his sunglasses so they didn't fall off of his faces as he looked me up and down.

 "Yeah, that's me and what's your name?" I say nervously. 

"Mickie. But you can call me Mickie." He says with a very criticising face. He puts out his hand to shake but I jump backward startled by the formal gesture. "You're not afraid of people are you?" He says in an aggravated voice. 

"No, it's just I just met you, and you already seem like you have a problem with me." I say. 

"Oh, well, we're going to live with each other so we might as well get to know each other." He says linking arms with new and walking me upstairs. He starts talking about his family and how living in Alabama was for him. I tried to listen but I dozed off when we got to the top of the stairs and just stood there looking down from the railing.

I watched Matt taking boxes back and forth as if it were a show. He was fascinating. He ran his hand through his hair every time he put a box down. It was hot. I can't believe I'm gonna live with him. He took off his jacket giving me a clear shot of his arms. 

Mickie turned my way. "What are you looking at?" He asks. "Oh, what, me?" I answer pretending I wasn't staring at Matt the whole time. "You were staring at Matt weren't you?" Wow how did he know? "What? No!" 

Was it that obvious?

 I wonder if Matt noticed. "Shut up, yes you were." 

He's gonna keep doing this till I admit it so I better just do it. "Okay fine I was just a bit." I admit and look back but he's not there anymore. 

He's halfway up the stairs.

I start to panic. 

Do I look okay?

Are my teeth clean?

Does my breath smell?

Do my boobs look big even?

Ugh, I have so many flaws. 

"Sup Mickie." He says like I'm not even there.

"Hey Matt. This is C.J. She's one of our roommates." Mickie introduces me.

"Hey." I say awkwardly.

"Hey." He says. "Well I'm gonna go get changed for the pool, if you guys wanna come." Matt says pointing to a room across from the one I picked to be mine. 

"Yeah, sure. We'll meet you out there." Mickie answers for us.

"Ok, cool." Matt says before leaving to his room and closing door.

I take a deep breath.

"That went well." Mickie says with a huge grin on his face. "Let's go get you changed." He says before grabbing my hand and rushing me to my room. 

We start to unpack my luggage searching for a swimsuit. "Ah,hah!" He says pulling out a white bikini. "Nuh uh! Not happening!" I say rejecting the bathing suit.

"Please. Its cute and it shows off your curves." 

"But--" he interrupts me. 

"Ah ba ba ba ba. You wanna get his attention? You're wearing this. Matt is really hard to get because he has a short attention span. So you're wearing this one." He says, then leaves the room. Should I really be wearing this. I think to myself. Well, it's worth a try.

-
rx