Chapter 27

"Look." He says taking me out
onto the balcony in what seems like his room.

The sun is setting over the ocean making the water look even more pretty then it already is.

"Its beautiful." I say looking up at him.

"It is, isn't it." He says smiling at the view.

"Do you see this often?" I ask.

"Pretty much every sunset there is for the past year or so." He says looking over at me.

His eyes study me but his smile doesn't leave his face.

"Sorry. You're just really pretty." He says looking away.

"It's fine." I say tucking my hair behind my ear and looking back down.

He takes a step closer to me and tilts my chin up.

"You really are." He says giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"No one's ever told me that." I say.

"Well, it's great to be the first." He says looking at my lips then back to my eyes.

His eyes turn dark and fill with lust and I look away before I'm trapped.

"I better go downstairs. They're probably wondering where I am." I say turning around and walking into the room.

"You'll catch up with them later." He says pressing his front to my back.

"Sam, I just met you. I don't think we should be doing this." I say and he starts to leave soft kisses down my neck.

"It's not like. We're hooking up. Or anything." He says between kisses and I let out a quiet moan.

"Just a little fun. That's it." He says turning me around.

His eyes graze my body.

"Sam-" I start but he cuts me off by cupping my cheeks and forcefully bringing his cold lips to mine.

A lingering taste of beer is left on my lips as he pulls away and gives me one quick glance of his eyes, his eyes that keep begging me to give him something.

This time I kiss him and the taste of the metal that is pierced in his face is brought to my attention.

His hands leave my face and drop down to my waist as he pulls me closer.

He pushes me back into his dresser and lifts me to sit.

Our lips not leaving each other's, he stands in between my legs and slides his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue massaging mine, I grab his face to keep him steady.

He pulls away to breathe then reconnects our lips once again.

"Sam." I moan into his mouth.

"Call me Sammy." He says between breathes.

"Okay." I say and we just continue our swallowing session before someone barges into the room, making us turn our attention to him.

Our breathing rough, his hands don't leave my waist.

"Sammy boy!" Matt says turning his attention to our position.

"Three hours and you already got her where you want her?" Matt says, a wide mischievous smile spreading across his face.

"What is he talking about?" I whisper.

"Nothing." Sammy says turning his attention back over to Matt.

"What do you want?" He asks Matt.

"Oh, I was just wondering where you both disappeared off to." Matt says sarcastically.

"Whatever. Get out." Sammy says annoyed.

"Why? I already missed half the show." Matt says walking over to the bed and sits down.

"Get out." Sammy says more annoyed.

"You wouldn't kick a brother out, would ya now?" Matt says, obviously enjoying himself.

"Matt." Sammy says giving him a get-the-fuck-out-before-I-kill-you look.

"Fine, fine. I just didn't wanna miss the action." Matt says getting off the bed.

"You're disgusting." I say.

"You know what whore? I know you fucked Cameron, so you can shut up before I tell everybody." Matt says narrowing his eyes at me.

My eyes go wide.

"Uh, Cameron. Keep going." He imitates me.

"He's lying right? You wouldn't fuck Cam Ham would you?" Sammy asks.

"Uhm.." I start before Matt continues.

"Cameron harder! Oh yes, fuck me!" He yells.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell.

"Make me." Matt smirks.

"You know what?" I say.

"Know that you fucked Cameron? Yes. Know that you're obsessed with me but I won't fuck with that piece of trash? Hardly." He says smiling.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I yell before pushing Sammy back and jumping off the dresser then running after Matt.

He runs off into the hallway and I chase him before I'm grabbed by the waist and lifted off the ground.

"I hate you!" I scream as he runs down the stairs and flips me off.

I'm pulled back into the room and thrown onto the bed.

"Why did you do that?" I ask Sammy.

"Because I don't wanna have you get hurt and get the cops called on me. Again." He says making it sound like something bad happened before.

"If anyone's getting hurt, it's him. I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, sure." He says.

"Are you underestimating my strength? Because if you are, let me tell you this, I'm really tough and I like rough. " I say uncrossing my arms and looking up at him.

"Well show me how tough you can be."