Chapter 37

C.J's POV

"Fuck." I hear a familiar voice call from the hallway.

I run out to find Matt.

"Matt, baby. Where have you been?" I say as I attempt to hug him but he pushes me off.

"Don't call me baby." He says and I take a good look at his face.

"Have you been, drinking?"

"Is it that obvious?" His sarcastic tone startles me.

"Oh my god, Matthew. Smoking?" I try to cup his face but he grabs my wrists and looks me in the eye.

"Touch me again, whore-" he stops mid sentence when he hears footsteps come up the stairs. He lets go of me and walks inside his room slamming the door in my face and locking it.

-

Bullshit.

Fucking bullshit.

He's been away for a week, doesn't bother to call me or text me, then tries to leave me again.

I don't know why he's so crabby.

He acts like he's falling in love with me then, he acts like he never wants to see me again.

I can't.

-

Matt's POV

I just fucking can't.

She's acting like it's all my fault and that she didn't do anything. Who does she thing she is? I'm not just gonna forgive her if she doesn't fess up.

-

A week.

A week away from her. Away from everything. That's all I needed. And now I'm feeling better. I haven't touched a girl in a week. I haven't talked to anyone I cared about except my mom and Mickie.

Mickie's recovery is taking longer than I thought. Him and Chester have been inseparable for the past month and I'm really happy for them. I haven't talked to Lucy in four months.

Lucy has not tried to talk to me for three. I'm glad but I kinda feel like there's something missing. No. That's crazy. Its not her. It's C.J. She fucking cheated on me and didn't even try to tell me. I, I just can't. Actually, I never asked her to be my girlfriend, we just went on one date, so technically, she didn't cheat. Hm. I never thought of that.

-

Cam's POV

I hear a knock at the door.

No one seems to answer it.

"Who is it?" I say.

No answer. Fine. I get up and walk over to the door and open it.

"Hi. Is there a Cameron Dallas here?"

"Yes, why?" I'm confused.

"I'm from Kedren Community Health Center in LA. We've been getting many calls of complaints about a mental psychopath that needs to be taken away for ever under his name and-" I stop him.

"Wait, what? A psychopath? Who's been making these calls?" I'm very frustrated with what I'm hearing and I want this man to leave. "The caller prefers to remain anonymous for safety reasons. Sir, do you know this man?" His attitude is annoying and I'm getting irritated.

"He's not here right now, but I assure you, he's no psychopath." I try to close the door but the man puts his foot in the way.

"Sir, I know that it's you. I'm gonna need you to turn around and put your hands behind your back." He turns me around, firmly grasps my hands and hand cuffs me.

"This must be a mistake. Where are you taking me?" I yell.

"I'm takin you to the institution. You're gonna be there for a long time, buddy." He says pushing me down the steps and into the back of his van.

"You can't do this to me!" I scream.

-

C.J's POV

A tear streams down my cheek.

He's gone. Forever.

No more being afraid that I'll wake up dead. No more being afraid that he'll hurt me. No more sex that I'll regret the next morning. No more being afraid that Matt won't be all in one piece when I see him again.

These tears that are falling down my cheeks. They're the tears I've been holding back because I've been afraid of this one person. But the impact he's made on me..I wouldn't take back all this time I've spent with him. He's shaped me into a different person that I don't think I may be able to get used to quickly.

I hear a car horn outside my window.

Taylor.

I've needed to get away from this house. This house is where everything has happened and I just need to get away from it all.

-

We've talked all night.

"So, this is how it's gonna be now. I live here with Bunny and Nadia and Mellion, you live Matt and Mickie and soon to be Chester. I miss living with you." Taylor rubs my back.

"I miss you too. It's hard with Matt hating me, Cam being arrested, Mickie's long recovery and all this shit goin on. I wish we could go back to the old days." I hug him tight. "We just need a night out, ya know? Like, back in high school, when we'd go camping and smoke weed."

"Shh." I laugh.

"Yeah, we should do that sometime. Just me and you."

"How about this weekend?" He stands up.

"Well-"

"C'mon."

"Okay. We'll do it. This weekend. Me and you. Camping. Text me." I walk over to the door but turn around and look at my best friend.

"I love you Tay."

I love you too." He hugs me tight and all that's going through my head is all the times we would fight about stupid things and every time we'd make up, we'd hug just like this but now I realize how much of an idiot we were back then and how much of a bigger one we are now.

-

Matt's POV

"But, Matt I love you."

A vase is thrown to the floor and it shatters.

"You didn't love me back then, why would you now?"

"Matt, baby listen. I was stupid. I was young. I-I-"

She's stopped by my lips crashing into hers as I push her back against the wall, grinding my pelvis against her.

She moans in my mouth as I bite her lip.

"For old time's sake?" She whispers and bites her bottom lip.

"Fuck you."

-
a/n
feels?¿

it's my birthday today..