Chapter 34

Mickie's POV

Chester and I have been hanging out nonstop and I'm really starting to like him a lot.

"So Mickie, the blue one or the purple one?" He asks referring to the two dress shirts he's holding up.

"Definitely the blue one. It suits your completion and you have the perfect pair of black dress pants to wear with it." I say.

"Great, thanks." He says putting them both back and looks for one in his size.

"I really appreciate you taking things slowly like I asked. I hope it's not any trouble." I say kicking my feet back and forth on the chair.

"It's fine. Whatever it takes to make you mine." He says grabbing the size he wants and kissing me on my cheek.

"He's a keeper." I say to myself and get up to walk over to where he's checking out.

Cameron's POV

They went out on a date.

Wow.

She obviously doesn't know how to follow directions.

I grab a glass vase with flowers in it and throw it on the ground and yell.

"Ow!" I yell and hear footsteps running down the stairs but I can tell its Matt by his loud ass feet.

"You okay?" He asks grabbing the broom from the storage closet and sweeping the glass.

"Yeah." I say.

"So how was the date?" I ask.

"It was fine."

"Great. So what was all the laughing and giggling last night?"

"I was tickling her." He says in monotone.

"Was it now. And how about the door slamming?" I ask taking the garbage out from under the counter and bringing it to him.

"Nothing." He mumbles.

"Did she try anything with you last night Matthew? Anything that made you uncomfortable?" I ask.

"That's none of your business." He says firmly.

"Is it not?" I say taking a step closer to him.

"Maybe we should tell her." I add.

"You wouldn't." He says dropping everything.

"Oh I would. And I'm sure she'd like to know." I say smiling an evil smile.

"Don't you dare tell her. She doesn't need to know." He says.

"We'll see about that." I say walking out of the kitchen slowly and up the stairs to my layer I go.

C.J's POV

I can't believe Matt just rejected me like that.

I'm so embarrassed. I don't even want to talk to him today.

I leave the house and go to a coffee place near the house.

"What would you like?" The lady behind the counter asks.

"Just a small latte." I say.

"And would you like whip cream on that?" She asks.

"Yes please." I say.

"Okay, that'll be $2.39. Please wait in the line over there and we'll have it ready in about five minutes. We have a lot of people here today." She says with a wide smile that lightens my day a little.

I turn around to walk over to the line before I bump into someone. I look up at him and that takes a while considering his height.

"Sorry." He says walking around me.

I look over to a familiar pair of eyes staring right back at me.

It's Sammy.

He's outside but walks inside and over to me.

"Didn't think I'd see you for a while short stuff."

"It's nice to see you too." I say giving him a hug.

"Who was that outside with you?" I ask pointing to two boys one with blonde hair and one with brown.

"Oh, those two? The short one with the blonde hair is Jack and the one with the brown hair is Nate but we call him Skate. And the one that just bumped into you is Jack." He says.

"Jack and Jack?" I ask confused.

"The one you see out there is Johnson and the one in here is Gilinsky." He says smiling his killer smile.

"Okay, cool." I say and he motions for "Gilinsky" to come over here.

"Gilinsky this is C.J, C.J this is Gilinsky." Sammy says.

"Nice to meet you." Gilinsky says pulling me into an unexpected hug.

"Nice to meet you too." I say smiling back at him. His smile is adorable.

"So, what're you doing here?" I ask.

"Omaha boys havin a guys night out. But I'm sure that they wouldn't mind if we had a mighty fine girl like you join us." Gilinsky says.

"Oh, uh, I don't-" I start but they continue.

"Alright it's settled. She's comin along." Sammy says and they drag me out of there.

-

After six hours of drinking and clubbing with these boys, I don't know if I can handle anymore.

"So, you havin fun?" Gilinsky asks me.

"Yeah." I say giggling uncontrollably. I've drank way too much tonight but the stuff they're giving me is so good.

"So, you wanna go somewhere more quiet?" He asks and I nod my head 'yes' quickly and he takes my hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask when he takes me to the car and starts driving away.

"My house." He says and I giggle again.

We get to the house rather quickly and we rush upstairs.

"Won't they need a ride?" I ask.

"They can walk." He says and throws me on the bed.

He rips his shirt off and quickly dives down and kisses me hard. My breathing becomes rough and my urge to rip his pants off and ride him is growing. I don't know what's going on. Everything is happening so quickly and I can't control my dirty thoughts.

He reads my mind and pulls my panties and and skirt off in one motion. He knows exactly what I want and he's not gonna reject me like Matt did. He's gonna give me what I want and he's not gonna hesitate.

-
a/n
tbh this chapter was written in a church and I feel like I'm disrespecting the lord but this one is for you guys. this chapter may seem bad rn but I swear in four chapters it'll be all that matters. you can thank me later for not baring any details.