Chapter 29

I run my fingers through his hair and moves his hands down to my waist.

I let a moan slip and he pulls away.

"Sorry." He whispers and runs up the stairs.

He doesn't even look back, then he slams the door.

I stand there alone, but I still feel his touch.

Damn. I really need to stop with all this messin around with guys every night.

I run to my room and jump on my bed.

I change into my blue and green dragon onesie then jump back into my bed and then I'm out like a light.

-

I rub my eyes and look at my phone to check the time.

It's 10:34am.

I walk into my bathroom and check my face.

I forgot to wash off the makeup from last night.

Shit.

I use my last three makeup wipes and throw the thing away.

I wash my face one last time, then make my way downstairs.

Everyone's in the kitchen except Cam.

"Taylor go tell Cameron to come down here. He must've had a long night without us around. Am I right?" Mickie says snickering.

"Okay." Taylor says and runs upstairs skipping every other one, just like he did when we were little.

"Hey Matt, pass me the fruit loops." Mickie says.

Matt slides the fruit loops across the table without making any eye contact.

"Matt, you okay man?" Taylor says with Cameron walking behind him.

"No." Matt says. He pushes his chair back harshly and walks upstairs slowly.

What is it with him? One day he's happy then the next he acts all shitty.

"So, how was the party?" Cameron asks sarcastically.

"It was..fun?" I say as more of a question than a statement.

"She was with Sammy the whole night though." Mickie and Taylor say in unison and give each other the most childish look before high fiving each other.

"Sam Bam? For real? What,did he like tie you up and rape you or something?" Cameron asks annoyed and angry at the same time.

"No." I say hoping he won't continue.

I was wrong.

"Did you guys..you know..do it?" Cameron whispers.

"Oh my god. No. I told you, I'm not a whore." I say pushing my chair back and running upstairs.

I stop at the top and run down the hallway but slow down when I get by Matt's doorway because I hear glass breaking and something hard hitting the ground.

"Shit." I hear him say.

His phone rings.

"What the hell do you want Lucy?" He says annoyed.

"Well I don't have it and no I don't want to." He says then hangs up.

I hear footsteps come towards the door and I try to think of where to run off to but it's too late.

There he stands tall in front of me.

He looks me up and down, then slams the door right in my face.

God, what's his problems?

I walk over to my room and turn the doorknob slowly.

I walk in and over to my desktop.

My phone buzzes and I check the screen.

A text from a random number saying:

*guess who.*

I think for a minute then send:

*Sammy boy!*

It takes less than two minutes for a reply.

*how'd you know?*

*Lucky guess?*

*whatever. so what's the plan for tomorrow?* He sends and I think for a minute before I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yell.

"Who do you think?" I hear Matt yell back.

"Come in." I say and spin around on my chair.

"Why do you always do that?" He asks closing the door behind him.

"What are you talking about?" I say putting my phone down and sitting up on the chair, putting my feet back on the floor.

"You ease drop. Don't you have anything better to do then listen in on all of my conversations?" He says angrily.

"No, because everything you do and say is all I live to hear about Matt." I say sarcastically and stand up from my chair.

"It's annoying and I need my privacy." He says pacing back and forth.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were thirteen." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"You know what-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Know that you're messing around with a girl named Lucy? Yes. Know that you're madly in love with me? Hardly." I say winking and walking up to him.

He stops pacing and looks me in the eye.

"I hate you." He says straight to my face.

I cup his face and bring his lips to mine.

I bite his lip and his breathing becomes rough after I release it.

"I love you too." I say and sashay out of my room without looking back.

Damn.

That was good C.J.

a/n

What is this?