Chapter 9

Okay, it turns out Mickie left out some onions so that why my eyes were watering.

I put my heels back on and grab the champagne from on top of the fridge.

I don't usually drink, but considering the mood I'm in, I think it's appropriate.

When I turn around, I bump into a familiar figure, once again, Matt.

"What didn't you understand along the lines of leave me alone?" I ask trying to make my way around him.

"I'm not following you, I just needed to grab my beer from the fridge, chill." He says making his way to the fridge.

I sit down at one of the stools by the counter and start drinking.

"Champagne? Really? You don't look like much of a drinker to me." He said taking a sip from his beer.

"Well there's a lot of thinks you don't know about me." I say taking a sip.

"Well I hope one day I'll get to know you well enough that you'll be able to open up to me." He said with a smirk on his face walking back over to a group of guys drinking in a corner playing poker.

Why would he want to know anything about me?

He hates me.

Does he?

He's full of mysteries.

I like that about him.

But I don't like him.

Why am I talking to myself?

Because you have no friends.

Shut up.

I get up and make my way over to the stairs but I feel a strong grip on my wrist.

"Wait up." Cameron said. "Sorry." He said quickly letting go.

"It's okay. I was just heading upstairs." I say stepping up onto one stair slowly.

"Oh. Well people are starting to leave so I'll just meet you in your room in about 10 minutes if that's okay with you?" He asked looking at the ground.

"Yeah, sure." I said walking up the stairs.

Cameron's nice but everything's become awkward since we last kissed. I mean I don't think I felt anything but I don't know if it was just because I was in shock from what happened earlier that day. I grab my laptop from one of my top drawers and go on tumblr.

I look at a bunch sad posts to fit my mood because I don't wanna be happy. I'm still confused about Matt.

I hear a knock on the door. "It's Cam." He said through the door.

I open the door and I see him turned around fixing his bow tie and pulling his shirt down and unbuttons his vest.

"Come on in." I said awkwardly and he did.

"Aren't you gonna take that dress off." He said smacking his face at his wrong choice of words. "I mean like to get comfortable not in an inappropriate way." He said sitting down on the bed putting his face in his hands. I can't help but laugh.

"Sorry, I don't know what's up with me today. I can't seem to make the write choice of words." He said smiling.

"I can tell." I said walking over to my mirror and taking off my jewelry.

"You looked beautiful tonight." He said out of no where.

"Thank you. You didn't look to bad yourself." I said smiling up at him. "Unzip me?" I asked since he was standing right behind me, pulling all my hair out of the way.

"Sure." He said his voice cracking then clearing his throat. "C.J?"

"Yes Cameron?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure Cameron."

"I like you."

"I know."

"Really? Is it that obvious?"

"Yes and because you told me when we kissed."

"Oh. You remember that?"

"It's kinda hard to forget."

"Oh. Was it that bad?"

"Well ,it could've been better."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Don't be."

"No, I really am. I should've have kissed you. I should've waited. Im really sorry."

"It's okay Cameron."

"No. I feel like I...I lip raped you."

"Cameron, shut the fuck up." I say laughing my ass off.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes. You really are a virgin." I quickly cover my hand with me mouth. I really shouldn't have said that.

His eyes go wide.

"Oh my god! Cameron, I didn't mean to say that! I'm sorry!"

He parts his lips and tries to say something but no words seem to come out. He turns around quickly shoving his hands in his pockets and reaching for the door knob.

"Cameron wait!" I say reaching for his arm but he shakes me off.

"No it's fine." He says angrily but quiet,not making eye contact with me.

"Cameron."

-

rx