•1•

"This looks good right?"

"Yes Changbin,you usually dont care about your look."Minho answered and played with my phone.

"YAH!Call me again and you are dead"Minho all of the sudden yelled at Hyunjin who kept annoying him while they played among us together.

"Does that mean you are the imposter?"Hyunjin asked playfully and called Minho again.Minho stood up and chased him through the whole floor.

"Ugh.."I sighed and put my cap on.
"Changbin HELP!"Hyunjin called my name but then there was silence.

I took a candle out,lit it up,kneeled down and prayed for Hyunjin.

"Tf are you doing?"Minho asked me and entered the room again."Praying for Hyunjin."

"Oh he's hanging on the wall."

......

"What?He deserved it."Minho muttered and sat down again,continued to play the game.

I took my backpack and put my shoes on.
"Get Hyunjin's ass here."I said when I heared Hyunjin's phone ringing.

After a few minutes Hyunjin came back,this time ready to kill Minho."Can't you guy's stop and just help me get this new girl?"I asked brushing my hair again just to make sure I looked hot enough.

"You should actually try to hook up with the boy in the A class,I already had something with him and I would definitely get his dick again."Minho moaned out while Hyunjin and I just rolled our eyes.

"The Boy in class B,the one with the freckles looks innocent,my next targe-"

Hyunjin hit Minho right in the face,waving his hair back with his hand while looking damn fine.

"You don't dare to touch my freckles.Him and his friends are a no go for you Minho."Hyunjin growled and picked up his backpack ready to leave.

Minho scoffed and we all were ready to go out."Which car today"I asked both of my friends and they pointed at my newest car in light blue so I nodded and we drove to school.

Minho and Hyunjin keept squarrel with each other about some cute boys but I wasn't interested,I was more into asses and boobs.I had only my eyes on the new girl from Australia.

"time skip"

"Casey!"a girl called her name.
She looked hot like always.I wasn't in love with her,only in love with her body but this one boy beside her everyday made me mad.

"Don't look that mad on Felix!"Hyunjin scolded me,like he would care what I do to this boy.

"Isn't that freckles dude?Damn he looks cute today.Please Jinnie~ Can't I just once flirt with him?"Minho asked hoping to get a yes but he only got a kick into his balls.

"Yo Felix!Come here bro!"Hyunjin yelled and waved at him.Perfect now Casey is alone.I thanked Hyunjin,winked at Minho and left the group.

Felix walked past me looking really shy suddenly."What a loser..."I whispered and hit his shoulder so hard that he feel down on the ground.

The people around us giggled because of what just happened and I was ready to see Casey laugh and praise me.I turned my head to the direction Casey was standing but got hit right in the face.

"Wtf?!"I  shouted.I was about to hit the person back when I realised it was Casey who hit me with her hands,keeping her eyes open and starring directly at me.

"Case,it's okay calm down.I'm not hurt."I heared this weird boy say and he stood up."Felix you know if you lose more blood y-you..."

"What is going on here?"a boy asked while entering the scenario."Seo Changbin again huh?"

"Christopher Bang or....Byungchan hahaha"I laughed remembering how it made him crazy when somebody calls him Byungchan.

(Back then on the trainee days there was a rumor that theres a super trainee named Byungchan but his name isn't byungchan its Bangchan or Christopher Bang!In 3rachas song named Start line he mentioned it in his rap💙)

"Can't you guy's once stop?Annoying bunch of idiots"a boy said while he passed us with another boy following behind him like a lost puppy.

"Thanks Seungmin."Casey called out and he left together with the boy into the school building.

"I'm sorry Felix and Channie Hyung."Hyunjin suddely interrupted our fight.
I gave him an angry glare knowing he knew these kids here but still apologized to them for me.

"Hyunjin it's fine,I was fault,I didn't watched where I was going and I'm okay,kay casey?"the boy who run "against" me stood up and looked up to my eyes.He bowed and left together with the other losers.

"Move your ass and go to them too"Hyunjin rolled his eyes at my comment.

"We have class now let's go."Minho said,dragging both of us into the building.

"I already hate this day..."

Daily Chapter reminder:Stay healthy and happy.You are a special person,remember that.
~Sara(Author)🐣

(You deserves the world Han~❤️👑🐿 Hannie we love you!)