•26•

Flashback~

"Oh aren't you Mimho from class 4a?"I asked the boy who sat on the floor with his blue backpack.

"Yea,you are in class 3c right?,what are you doing here?Dont you have class?"Minho asked me and stood up.

"Oi Hyung,why are you sitting here?Its too late to be here.I can bring you home."I said and took his backpack.

"Yea..let's go..."

on our way to his house we kept talking about how I beat Hyunjin at the game what came out recently.Minho looked interested and giggled at my comments.After we arrived Minho took out his keys and tried to open the door.

"Hyung aren't your keys working?"I asked him and tried to open it with the keys by myself.

"...my parents changed the lock...again."he said and hugged his backpack.

I looked at him confused and he only had this cold expression on.

"I'm homeless Changbin,if you want to laugh about it fine but leave me alone then."he finally admitted it.

I played with my fingers meanwhile he made his way back to the bridge.

"Wanna sleep over in my place?"I asked him and run behind him.

"Appa makes great breakfast and we have school tomorrow."I smiled in joy after he nodded.

"Thank you for saving me..."

Flashback end~

Minho was my second friend...ever...thats why our bond seems stronger from the rest of us but theres still something what makes us lose each other everytime it gets serious.

I held my phone in my hands and smiled.I was thankful that he remembered that I care about it much when he gets home late.I truly loved him as my hyung but what is about Seungmin?

Will he be mad that I took him with me?Was Minho right?Maybe I shouldn't have cared and let him where I found him but...

He was my third friend so...one of the most important person in our old friend group.

I closed my eyes and put my hands and my head on the couch table and after a few minutes,I feel asleep.

In the morning

"Changbin.."

"Changbin!"

"Wake up!Changbin!"

I woke up and looked behind me.Seungmin was sitting there,holding his head.

"Headache?"I asked him and he slightly nodded.I stood up and came back with medicine and a glass of water.

Seungmin drunk the water and took the medicine.He laid back on the couch and held his head.I watched him
squeeze his eyes in pain.I hated seeing him like that.

"Hyunjin couldn't reach you and Jeongin yesterday."I tried to begin a conversation with him but he blocked it.

Again we stayed in silence when he finally decided to speak with me."Why am I here Changbin?"he asked and I laughed.

"I had no choice,I'm glad I had hunger in the night."

"Stop being so nice already.Why am I really here."he asked me again and he looked frustrated because I answered the same stuff again.

"I couldn't help it Seungmin.I know you hate me and I get it but I don't hate you.I promised you to help you when you really need it.I'm here now."I said and he suddenly stood up.

"Next time please let me die on the streets"he said and grabbed his shoes stumbling a littlebit.

"You know I could never."I answered and I swear I saw a small smile on his cold face.

"That's what we all hate about you...."

"You just care too much even tho we hurt you.Don't try stopping me from taking them again.It won't work and tell Hyunjin to leave me alone.I guess he said what he wanted to say and tell Felix I'm sorry too."

"Seungmin"I said when he opened the door.

"I don't care how much you hurt me,my door is always open for another friend.I feel like this is a place for everyone who want to escape from the past and maybe we aren't that close anymore,maybe you hate me but we can't change the fact that I will always try my best to make you stop."

"Push me away,yell at me all you want bu-"

"But you won't ever leave our sides till the death tugs us apart."he ended my sentence and left my house.

I sat down when Felix entered the room.
"Was that Seungmin?"he asked me in a quite angry tone.I nodded and closed my eyes.

Suddenly Felix sat down on my lap and hugged me."What is wrong Felix?"I asked him and he stopped hugging me."Call me Lix again not Felix...I like it if you call me lix or some other names."

I giggled,it made me happy seeing him pound cutely at the way I called him.

"What other names do you want to be called hm?"I squeezed his cheeks and he yelped in pain.I squeezed it too much that his cheeks turned red.

"L-like in t-the r-re-res..."

"You mean Honey or...."I leaned closer "Boyfriend?"

He jumped up and his face was flushed in a red tone."I-i make breakfast!"he announced and run to the kitchen.

"He likes you"a voice said and it was Hyunjins.I questioned his comment and he left me there dumbfounded.

"Do I like him?"

Daily chapter reminder:"Don't you know your imperfections is a blessing?"
               -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

Daily chapter reminder:"Don't you know your imperfections is a blessing?"               -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(AWU Hyunjin is literally always in between Changlix but we stan🐣👀✨❤️👑)