•5•

"It's fine,I buy you everything today.It must be hard to live alone and not having their parents here."I said trying to take the money out of my wallet when I finally found a parking spot.

I went outside into the store.
"Aigoo...What drink does he actually wants now?"I questioned myself.

After I few minutes I went outside with a full bag of drinks and snacks and in my other hand a cup of coffee.

I looked in my car seeing Felix snuggling into his seat hugging his bag.I smiled and went inside the car trying not to be loud.
I started the car again and drove.

"3pm...Its going to be late if we drive back."I murmured under my breath.

"Go with him out when he's awake again!He deserves a little bit fun."

"Jeeze Hyunjin is scary..."I remembered what he told me on the phone.

I heared a tiny yawning next to me but I needed to focuse on the road."We are there soon,why don't you lie down in the backseat?"

I looked into his sleepy eyes when he sleepy answered "oki".I once again parked the car and let Felix lay down in the back.

"Hey Felix.."

He hummed in response and I started the car again and drove."Can you tell me why you cut yourself?"

He stayed still and I could only hear his breath."Bullying"he answered not wanting to talk anymore.

"Because of that?!Felix that is your blood,you know its a rare blood type and if you keep cutting yourself you won't kill only yourself with that,you will kill me too.This isn't only your problem now,from now on it's our problem."I decleared with a louder voice but still trying to stay calm.

"Our..." he whispered and played with his fingers.

"Oh before you sleep,take the drinks.I didn't know which exactly you liked the most so I buyed everything I found."

He thanked me and took the sprite out.
"I don't want to sleep anymore.."he whined drinking the sprite.

He still looked sleepy so I handed him my coffee cup and told him to finish it.He drunk the coffee scoffing at the taste.

"No coffee?"

"No coffee"we both laughed.

"He isn't that bad..."I thought and we kept driving right into Busan.

A few minutes later we talked about our hobbies and what we like.The tension between us was good and we giggled and laughed alot together.We came in Busan and we went into the department store.At first Felix didn't wanted to go in because he didn't liked crowed places but after some time he stayed close to me and we shopped.

"Come out Felix!"I yelled wanting him to come out.I gave him an outfit and told him to try it on.

"Feli-"I jaw dropped and I looked at the boy infront of me."wHo aRe yOu mAtE"I asked him not closing my jaw.

"wHo aRe yOu mAtE"I asked him not closing my jaw