•37•

No one said anything.Minho and Hyunjin sat down next to me.No one of them either hugged or talked to me.They just sat next to me to tell me they are here and that I'm not alone.

I cried for hours infront of the door.I didn't wanted to move.Not only Felix is mad at me,I lost both of my parents too.

After some hours I started to get a bad headache.I mean crying for over 2 hours isn't that great,is it?

„Binnie do u want food?"Felix suddenly sat next to me where Minho sat a second ago and held me ice cream infront of my face.

I love this boy too much,I shouldn't get addicted.

Flashback

„Seo Changbin,you need to decide all the next moves wisely.Theres not enough time."

„Yes doctor Mingyu."

Flashback end

„I need some sleep."I said with a heavy voice.I couldn't talk,it's like something blocks me from breathing snd speaking properly.

Felix nodded and help me stand up.My whole body felt heavy.Its like everything already gave up,everything but not my soul ....yet

We slowly went upstairs together.Jisung came along."Jisung I will talk to Minho a little bit,stay here please.I'll be back soon."Felix announced and left the room.

„Hey Changbin."Jisung said and gave me the blanket."Did it hurt when your mom left you?"he asked me straight foward.

I felt uncomfortable with the question but at least he didn't took advantage of me like everyone else did."It felt like I would sit in a deep buried hole underground and theres no light left.I tried to accept it and now I was so close to finally forget her,she came back."

"My Mom was always there for me.My dad left us after I was born."he chuckled slightly."It hurted but I'm over it now."

"How did you do that?"

"All my life I fought alone.People in school may like me and talk to me alot but I'm not dumb.People come and go faster then you can say 'Cheesecake'."

Maybe I'm not the insane one.He always talks about Cheesecake-

"but thats why you can't lose hope.I heared that you helped all of them downstairs including Jeongin and I don't know if you heared it before but...I'm proud calling you one of my friends now."

"Yow Mister Changbin,don't make my crush fall inlove with you."Minho came inside and laughed.

"I won't come to your guy's marriage,it would be too cringe for me."

"Blablabla"Minho squabbled and kissed Jisung on the cheeck and me disgusting on the head."Ew"

"Jisung could you help Felix preparing food?Chan is on his way to talk to Jeongin."Jisung nodded and gave me a wink.

He closed the door when Minho started to choke me playfully."Back off,he's mine"he hissed and we both laughed.

„About what happened.Talk to us more alright?Im not someone who brought you to this world but I'm someone who loves you one of the most in this world and you know that."Minho smiled and put his foot on my chest and let his body rest on the chair next to my bed.

„What a fat ass you are."I swore and he rolled his eyes."Too late,my ass is already taken."

„Given-Taken"I started to sing.

Minho started to dance weirdly while is sang Enhypens song."We need to film thid mess"Minho chuckled but I couldn't.I felt really sleepy.

„We do love you,it doesn't matter if these weird adults love you."I smiled at him.

„Go to sleep,I will sleep here for tonight."

"No sexual stuff in my room"I warned him and he put his left food on my stomach too now."If I want him,I could take him infront of everyone,or in a shop,The bus is an option too."

"You are too kinky,Jisung won't like it."

"He liked it when I told him to strip in the cheesecake shop's bathroom so I got him wicked around my fingers.

"Gosh stop,dont tell me any details,Hyunjin will kil you."I closed my eyes and Minho started playing some rain sounds.

"Thanks."I said and feel asleep quicker then expected.

Daily chapter reminder:"Doubt kills more dreams then failures ever will."
               -Sara(Author)🐣❤️

(Damn this is cute- Minho is like "They both are mine so fuck off"🥺❤️👑)