•34•

We sat in the bubble tea shop and after some time Hyunjin and Minho came inside.Minho had a scratch on his face and it didn't looked this good.

Hyunjin laughed and sat next to Jisung and hugged him,meanwhile Minho asked the barista for a tissue for his wound.

„Okay now Seungmin explain us what exactly Jeongin told you."Hyunjin slurped my Bubble Tea.

„On the day where Changbin and Jeongin told us everything,Jeongin talked to me in privat and said Changbin wasn't drunk or high and he did the first move."Seungmin murmured and looked at his feet.

„Wait,is that why you started avoiding Changbin?"Hyunjin asked again.

„Who fucking cares"Minho whispered and crossed his arms.I starred at Jisung and Felix who looked so tiny because they sat together in the corner,not wanting to interrupt us.

I sighed and touched Minho's arm."No dont touch me Changbin."

„How can you guy's even talk to him?!He left us like we would be shit and started to play the cool bad boy who takes drugs."

„Wow Minho chill!Dont say things like that."Hyunjin snapped.I looked at Chan who was ready to speak but Felix had other plans.

„Why don't you call Jeongin?Minho Hyung please don't yell like that,we are in a bubble tea shop and Hyunjin it's normal that hes mad at Seungmin."

Gosh I love my half boyfriend.I smirked when Minho and Hyunjin nodded.I leaned against him and whispered a „that was hot".

„Ew Gay"Jisung coughed and Felix glared at him."Bitch you are gay too."

Jisung rolled his eyes and slung his arms around Minhos waist.It was cute but me and Felix were way cuter."Guy's I don't think I should bother Jeongin now."

„Oh my gosh why tf now?"Minho growled but didn't yelled."His parents"Seungmin muttered and I understood what he meant.

Flashback

Changbin please help me."Jeongin cried into my arms.

„My parents want to break up,my dad hit her and he was about to hit me."Jeongin cried even more.

We stood at the entrance in my house when Minho came."Jeongin?What happened?"

Flashback end

I saw Minho biting his lips.I guess he can remember the day Jeongin came to my house.

„What exactly?"I asked and looked at my phone.My dad called me for the 8th time now and I felt annoyed.

„I don't exactly know what happened but the last two years weren't easy for him.".....

„It wasn't easy..."Minho whispered."For ALL of us.."Chan ended the sentence.Chan,Hyunjin,Minho,Seungmin and I looked at the table.

I saw Jisung pulling Minhos hoddie and whispered something to him."Why don't we talk about how we behave in school now?"Minho started.

„We could maybe start hanging out in school again."Minho smiled slightly at Seungmin and Hyunjin gave Minho a nodd.I think Hyunjin was really thankful to Minho because Minho was always the moodmaker in the group.

„Does that mean you guy's are too cool to hang out with us?"Jisung asked shocked and we all laughed."I don't know how to explain it to Jeongin."

„I could talk to him."Chan announced and made us leaving in confusion because they weren't THAT close like me or Seungmin were.

„You sure?"I asked him and he gave me a smile."I will take ma dear fellow with meh~"

Felix shacked Chans hand and they both exchanged a dumb look.Meanwhile Seungmin scratched his arm.

Its one of his plenty habits when he is nervous.Hyunjin saw it and grabbed Seungmin hands and held it tightly under the table."Don't do it"Hyunjin said and started a conversation with Chan.

„Oy Hyung,does Seungmin like Hyunjin?"Felix asked me and I nodded."Their moms knew each other for over 20 years and they kinda grew up together.Hyunjin used to like Seungmin more then a friend and Seungmin too but they never came together after Seungmin started to avoid me."I explained and he gave me an understanding nodd and snuggled into my arm.

The atmosphere was lovely.Seungmin and Minho talked to each other while Jisung clinched to Minho the whole time.Chan and Hyunjin talked about food when they asked me if I like watermelons more then strawberries.

„Definitiv Watermelons."I answered and Channie smirked."I knew it!"

I felt like something is wrong but I couldn't figure put what exactly it was.Everyone looked happy and it was no drama.I looked down at Felix who leaned against me the whole time when I saw him taking long breaths.

„Felix?"I asked loudly and now held his face infront of mine.

„Felix?!"

Daily chapter reminder:"be enough for yourself first,the world can wait."
               -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

"               -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(We stan 3racha😏🥺❤️😭👑)