•43•

Jisung

"Do you feel better?"Jae asked me and I nodded.

After I took some medicine and drunk water I felt so much better.I was currently at the dorm of these Boy's who they call themselves'Day6',they are in a band or something.

"Oi Hyung,can I may use your phone?I don't find mine."I asked politically and this boy named Sungjin nodded and gave me his phone.

I quickly put Felix's number in and called him anxious.YoungK got me some food meanwhile and I bowed.

I was about to end the call when I heared some sobs."Felix?!Felix are you there???"I asked and looked at the others.

"H-han."

I knew the situation must have been bad because he usually never calls me han.
"Are you home?!"

"Pl-please yea,g-get me."

The call just ended like that.I looked at the others and Wonpil nodded,gave me a jacket and we head outside.

"Is he a friend of yours?"Dowoon asked me and I nodded."We both drank alkohol but when I woke up in the shop,he wasn't there anymore."I added and Dowoon opened the car door for me.

I gave Wonpil the adress and we made our way to Changbins house.

Felix

"J-just let me!"I screamed at Changbin and kicked Hyunjin who held me.

"What happened to him?"Changbin asked Chan but he only raised his eyebrows."We need definitely to talk Felix."Changbin said quite angry.

I felt light headed,I wasn't that drunk but I mean...I was about to kiss someone else who wasn't changbin.

"We were worried Felix an-"Hyunjin began but got interrupted when someone stormed into the living room.It was Minho who was about to cry out of anger.

"This whole situation is a mess,Minho what happened?"Seungmin asked Minho.

"This fucking slut had nothing better to do then hanging out with other boys."he snapped and I spit into his face.

"WTF?!"

"Don't call Jisung a slut you Moron!"I screamed back harshly.

"You aren't better Felix,look at you hoe.Wonho was so ready to get you out of here hm?!Did you tell that Changbin?!How much you want to go back to Wonho and even write him privately?!"

.....He didn't needed to say that.He really didn't needed to mention anything what was involved with Wonho.

"Y-you did what?"Changbin came slowly to me and wanted to grab my hand.I pushed him away and feel with a loud noise on the ground.

"He even came here to get you?!When?!"Changbin snapped at Minho and grabbed his collar."Minho don't do this to me."Changbin lastly said before I finally started to speak up for myself.

"Just leave me alone!"I screamed and run outside.I run a little bit to the front road,hoping no one runs behind me and actually...no one did.No one of them came out.

Suddely I got a call from someone I didn't saved in my contacts.

"Felix?!Felix are you there???"I never thought that I would be so happy to hear Jisungs voice again.

I wanted to speak but I couldn't.I couldn't let all this pain come out of my mouth.I couldn't.

"H-han."I cried and hoped he won't ask and just come."Are you home?!"He asked me and I begged him "Pl-please yea,g-get me."

The call ended and once again I was left alone.My whole body was freezing and I felt tired.

Out of the sudden a car approached me and gladly this squirrel hopped outside with a thick blanket and covered me in it.

"Felix,I'm here,look at me."Jisung said and held my cheeks tightly and covered it with his hands.

Jisungs friends came out of the car and one of them slowly picked me up."Sorry kiddo,I hope you are okay with it."the boy said and gave me a warm smile.I cuddled into his chest and continued to cry.

He sat down in the car with me together when we heared a few voices argument with each other.I looked outside and saw Minho and Changbin standing there.

"L-let me go."I said and opened the car door.The boy still didn't let go and followed me outside.

"J-jisungie"I said and reached out for Jisungs hand."L-lets go."I stuttered and finally held his hand.

„Oh great,fuck of both of you!You are just playing with us."Minho scoffed and that was it.

.....he will regret everything.

Daily chapter reminder:"Sadly we all choose people,who would never choose us."
-Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Nothing to say,just enjoy and love this picture)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Nothing to say,just enjoy and love this picture)

Blood was our faith/Changlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें