•45•

Felix

I laid on the top bed alone,thinking about what my next move is gonna be.

"Hey Felix."Jisung suddenly called from down there.

"Why are you still awake?Isnt Jae asleep?"I whispered back.

"He has headphones on."he said back kinda coldly."Felix..."

"Why did you called Wonho?"he asked me straight foward and I felt my heart race faster and faster.I don't know the actual answer why I called him,why I think It's better that I stay away from Changbin.

I didn't answered back.

"Felix.We are friends aren't we?Friends don't lie..."I could hear the disappointment in his voice and I felt guilty.

I made my way down and now I faced Jisung who sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry.."I apologised and run outside the room,grabbing my jacket and my bag and left the house hearing someone calling my name.

It was 2/3am right now.At least I guessed it since I don't have my phone with me.Jisung wouldn't understand me,Chan and Hyunjin wouldn't understand me so theres no point of telling it someone.

Maybe I find a pigeon who will listen to me a little bit....sounds nicer then confronting an angry and confused squirrel.

I was about to go left when someone pushed me against a wall.I gasped and closed my eyes.

"Felix what is wrong with you?!"

It was Chan.Why was he here?I quickly pulled myself together and thought about a lie.

"Chan please leave me alone."

I forgot the Hyung.Please at least let me talk to a pigeon before it gets so much worser.

"Felix why?Why was Wonho there?Why are you so frustrated and angry at Minho and Changbin?"

"Isn't it obvious?"I began and Chan waited for me to finish my speech.

"You know what?!I fucking hate Changbin and Minho.Minho just plays with Jisung.Jisung is already sad because of his mother and he doesn't need an asshole who breaks him."

"I hate Changbin so much!I hate him!I hate hate hate him!I hate him for being so nice and lovely,for being himself around me,caring,sweet,gorgeous,kind,
brave,musical,loyal and trustworthy!I hate him for making my heart beat faster and faster.I hate him for making me suffer this much.When I see him I just want to become like him."

Chan had no words when I started to cry.I truly hate Changbin for making me wanting to become a better person.I hate him for that.

"All my life I had no one.No one who I could talk to.Then I found Jisung.Then you,Hyunjin,Changbin,Minho and Seungmin.Still I can't talk about everything.Sometimes I wish I didn't got Changbins blood so that I should just di-"

*slap*

Chan slapped me across the face.The whole time. I was looking at the ground and finally after he slapped me I looked into his eyes.It's rare to see Chan Hyung cry but it wasn't impossible.He was tearing up and had this undefinable expression written all over his face.

"I'm sorry.."I said soon enough after I realised I took my words to far...or did I?Didnt I wanted to live?

"Wonho was at least someone who gave me a home when I had no one.He hurt me alot,but no one can ever hurt me as much as everyone of you do."I lied,pushed Chan away by his chest.I kept pushing and pushing him away to have enough space to run away.

"Just let me breath for once.I can't tell you everything but you can tell Changbin that we are done and that I am dating..."

I took a deep breath."I am dating Wonho so dont come into my way.The hospital has some blood left in the hospital so I can life without Changbin needing to donate me every 2 weeks maybe for a whole month till I need his blood again."

"...Dont be like Jake...I didn't end well too.."Chan said and left me alone,standing in the middle of the lonely dark street.

Wasn't it clear enough?Isnt it clear enough.

"Just help me!I feel so damn hopeless."I screamed when I saw Chan disappearing in the dark.I tried to be strong and brave but I knew...thats not who I am or who I ment to be.

While crying fully I made my way back home. The angel on my shoulder kept telling me to go to Wonhos place and save Changbins image but the Devil on my shoulder just did the same.

Do I need any more responses?Even they agree.After a whole hour I finally stood infront of the house I thought I would never need to go into again.

The living room lights were opened so I sighed and knocked on the door loudly.I heared steps behind the door and right after this moment,it opened.

"Baby Boy,finally."he looked at me from head to toe and smirked,licking his rose lips like if he saw the tastiest cake in the entire world.

"Let's start with the punishment when you want to go to school today still~"

Daily chapter reminder: "If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human."
-Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(These two have the strongest bond in Straykids I think

(These two have the strongest bond in Straykids I think.It's just like big brother and younger brother loving each other like real siblings and we stan❤️👑🐣)