•50•

HAPPY 50 CHAPTERS!WE DID IT!
Felix

I woke up because of some loud noises.I opened my eyes slowly and saw everything blurred.I could only hear some voices,sounding like an argument.

I tried to get a sharper look but I couldn't so I just called out Jisungs name.

"J-jisung."I called out and I could feel someone taking my hand in theirs.

"Oh my gosh,Felix,Felix I'm here.Jisung,Jisung is here."he said multiple times.I could hear his voice fading future away.I closed my eyes smiling,knowing he's here.

We stayed still.These loud noises who made my head hurt alot stopped and I was glad.

"J-ji."I called out once again and he tightened his grip.

"U ok?"I asked trying to turn around but I couldn't.My body felt numb and I felt tired.

"Yea."he sadly giggled.His voice sounded so tiny and broken.

"G-good.W-what'bout B-bi-binnie a-and Min?"I asked knowing I shouldn't actually ask.

Jisung giggled once again."I could slap you right now.They are doing fine..right?"he asked and I looked to the side trying to finally opening my eyes completely.

"Ji,M't-tired."I said when I could only saw him blurred."D-don't t-te-tell Bin.M'still l-love him."I let a tear drop.

It was true.I loved him.I truly loved my Binnie but I needed to hide it.For me,for Jisung and the most for Changbin.I smiled the last time before I passed out once again.

Changbin

"Ji,M't-tired."Felix said."D-don't t-te-tell Bin.M'still l-love him."he started sobbing quietly and smiled before he completely fell asleep.

I sat next to him on the other side admiring him the whole time.His slim body lying in that white bed made me go insane.I enjoyed it more then he laid next to me or in his bed in OUR home.

"W-what?"I asked Felix when I looked up.

Jisung sighed and grabbed his head while Minho hugged him."I dont know what is wrong with him.I don't know why he meet up with Wonho."

"What do you mean?"I asked him and stood up.

"Wonho never did something more sexual then maybe just playing around infront of him."

"Jisung please come to the point!"I raised my voice and now Seungmin and chan stood beside me.

"It must mean Felix meet Wonho yesterday.We weren't together the whole night.We had a fight and he left.I wanted to follow him but I couldn't find him anywhere."Jisung pointed out and Chan suddely gulped out loud.

The attention was on him.

"I saw him...yesterday in the night...he was alone and he told me he hates you because he loves you so much."Chan played with his fingers then he added."After he wanted me to leave he screamed something like "Please just help me" and I,Idiot just left him."

Chan blamed himself when he started to tear up like Minho."Minho?"Seungmin asked and patted his back.

"I'm such an asshole.I shouldn't have said all these things.I shouldn't have made him mad.I never asked Felix why Wonho wanted to see him on this day.I just caused trouble just like today."

I saw that he regretted it really but when I tried to comfort him he spoke again.

"If I didn't tried to make Jisung jelous then nothing of it would have happened.I am just such an Idiot.I don't deserve anyone and now Felix still fucking cared of how I am doing.I hate myself so much."
Minho looked so sad that he just left the room and started crying out loud.

We all could hear his sobs."Minho?"I heared Hyunjins voice outside.He was grabbing a cup of coffee for everyone.

Trough the small window we saw Minho breaking into tears while hugging Hyunjin tightly."Jisung look at me."I said and kneeled down at the place where he sat.

"If Felix wakes up,take good care of him.No one is allowed to enter alright?Only we 6."I kissed Jisungs forehead,hugged Chan and patted Seungmins head.

"Hyung,talk to Minho alright?"I said and took my bag.

"Where are you going?"Chan asked me and held my arm not wanting to let go."I will make him regret being born."I plainly answered pulling my arm back.

Jisung and Seungmin lowered their heads and Chan just hit his forehead."I will kill you if you don't come back."Chan said and now finally completely let go of me.

I smirked and turned to Felix."Baby boy I will be back soon.Fighting,stay strong.I love you."I kissed Felix on his lips.

They felt cold but still,it was the most comforting thing I ever felt in my life.I pulled away and waved at the others.

I left his hospital room and closed the door.

Hyunjin and Minho still hugged.I smiled while looking at them.We 3 went through shit but we always stayed all together and that was a promise for forever.

I joined the hug and we stayed like that till we all calmed down.

"Guy's I need to tell you something.."Hyunjin began.

.....

"WHAT?!"

Daily chapter reminder:"Healing is about accepting the situation and not forgetting about it."
-Sara(Author)🐣🧡

(Their friendship is gold🥺❤️👑)