•36•

After a long talk with the doctor we said goodbye and I went upstairs again.I sat down on Felix bed and held his hand again.

"Binnie?"Felix turned around and said with a weak voice my name."Where were you?..."

Should I tell him the truth?...the truth about my healthy?...

"I was getting some groceries."I lied to him.He nodded and pulled me by his side."Cuddle pl-please."he said shyly and hugged me.

"Felix,can I ask you something?"I asked him and he nodded."If you could choose if you die for me or let me die,what would u choose."

He opened his eyes widely and hit me on my chest."I would die for you of course!"I smiled at him."Could I blame you?"

"No you couldn't because it would be my decision!"he said kinda proudly ans laid down again on me."Your head is better?"he nodded once again.

"It's not the right time to tell him what will happen.Not yet,not now."I told myself and let out a silent sigh."Are you worried or something?"He asked me and I chuckled."How couldn't I?You are too cute to get hurt or sick."I squeezed his nose.

"When you were out buying groceries,I was thinking about our future together."he said happily.

"Maybe after we graduated,we could buy our own house!Maybe we would get some good jobs and have a happy life together."he suddely gasped."We could even adopt kids!I love kids!"he imagined and smiled brightly.

Stop thinking about the future Felix,please don't do this to me.Just stop.

"Felix how about you take it slow...everything can happen in the future.."I said and made him mad.

"Sorry that I Think about OUR future"he said with an angry tone and rolled his eyes."Should I get you water."he asked me but before I could answer he said "Oh wait sorry maybe I could fall down the stairs and die,lets not talk about the future."he stood up and went into the room next to mine and slammed the door shut.

God that was harsh.

"Congratulations Changbin."I whispered to myself and held my head.I should make pancakes for him at least.

I stood up and went downstairs again right into the kitchen.I started mixing the ingredients together when the front door opened."Minho?Hyunjin?"I asked loudly but no one responded.

"I'm in the kitchen whoever came."

....

"Mom?!"I half yelled.My mother and such a dude stood now in my kitchen.Again I heared the front door opening and now I heared some laughers.

"Hyunjin?Minho?Please come here quickly."I screamed and took a few steps back.

"Hey Changbin wha-"

"What is she doing here?"Minho asked me and came to my side."Mr Yang?!"Seungmin asked and he looked shocked.

"Yang?..yang...yang....ya- Oh my god."

"Jeongins father?"I asked Seungmin and he nodded.Wtf I going on here.I didn't saw him for years now,he changed alot.

"We actually wanted to talk to your father,you and Yeji."my heart hurt.She never cared for us alot.She never asked how we are or wanted to see us.I thought she knew she died.I thought she knew it.

"Changbin."Chan came infront of me when I started to shake out of anger.

"Yeji?Yeji hahah"I started to laugh."Do you want to know something?!SHE IS DEAD!SHE IS FUCKING DEAD!"I lost my temper.