•41•

„Hoshi I told ya,I don't know shit about why he's drunk or why he hit me while repeating Minho's name."

Hoshi came later but unfortunately Jisung woke up and started drinking even more.

„He b-bad."Jisung cried hours long and it hurted me and Hoshi to see him like this."Look at me."I told him and held my finger under his chin.

„We can only help you when you talk t-a-l-k to us."I made an ok gesture but he ignored me completely.

„Yah don't you dare drink it too."I glared madly at Hoshi who was about to grab Jisungs bottle."Come on Lix,I had a fight with Woozi.We need some other thoughts."he groaned.

I sighed and looked at my phone."I guess you are right but at least let's make Jisung fall asleep."

After an fucking hour this squirrel fell asleep on my lap.Me and Hoshi started to drink our souls out.I was still able to talk normally but Hoshi was completely wasted.

I went to the counter to get myself some water.Who will take them home when not me."Kih..*gulp*..yun,please water."I asked nicely and he nodded.I sat down on the chair.

„You guy's can stay here,we have only two couches here."I nodded and looked at the two idiots."I just..go home."I swallowed down the water and shook my head to get awake.

My phone started ringing so I started to head back to the others."Mhm?"I asked when I picked up my phone.

God Felix finally.It's 22 pm already,where are you?"Changbin asked me trough the phone and I just giggled.

„I'm not...coming home."

*beep beep beep*

I ended the call and sat down,I decided to just get wasted too.Maybe I will already make Changbin hate me when I won't answer him.

After an hour

„Felix you can't even stand up straight."

„NuUuu!Telix sTay!"

„Your name is Felix!Come on I bring you home."I looked into the eyes of the barista.They were again so beutiful.I started to giggle and let my hands rest on his neck.

I wanted to kiss him so badly so I just tried it but he stopped the kiss."No Felix,this aint right.You are drunk."

„St-op this p-pa-pain."I stuttered and was about to slam my lips into his again when someone pulled me harsly away.

I couldn't recognise who stood there,I saw only a small person besides me.I leaned against the couch and started to close my eyes.

Suddenly someone picked me up and I felt the cold night breeze hit my skin."p..please."I silently started crying."N-no pain."

I opened my eyes and saw myself sitting in a car.I kept whining and crying till someone started to press their lips into mine.I kissed immediately back and hopped into his lap.His tongue slipped into my mouth but I just followed his pace.

After some minutes we cut the kiss because we needed to breath.I slowly opened my eyes and saw the pair of eyes I wanted to avoid,the pair of eyes I hated and loved,the pair of eyes who made my heart beat faster,the one and only Seo Changbin himself.

„You liked it?"he asked me and I turned away."Didnt the pain stopped?"he asked me and patted my head.

„Stawp"I sat back in the front seat with a huge headache.I heared Changbin starting the car and so we drove back.

He got out of the car after we reached the house.He opened the car door at my side and picked me up,putting my head into his chest and slung his jacket around me to give me some warmth.I inhaled his smell and it made me calm down so much easier.

„Chan,I brought him back."Changbin screamed when we entered the house.At least I think we did.I started to feel sleepy again and not soon after,I felt asleep in the boy's arms I really didn't wanted to fall asleep ever again.

Daily Chapter reminder:"Judging people won't define who they are,it just defines who YOU are."
-Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Hyunjin and Hoshi be like- Wtf😂🥺❤️)