•35•

"I-im cold."he stuttered and hugged me tighter searching for more warmth.I looked at Chan and Jisung who just shook their heads confused.

"Boo,your face is really white.Can you even breath properly?"I asked him but he kept hiding his face behind his hands."I go get water."Minho announced and Jisung followed him.

"Hey tell me,what's wrong?"I asked him again but now he started to shiver."Felix I can't help you when you don't talk to me.We already talked about hiding things from each other.When you are not okay you need to tell me that Baby."

I heared Hyunjin coeed over what I said but kept his mouth shut when Seungmin hit him softly.Chan meanwhile looked trough Felix's backpack to find maybe his medicine.

"I-it h-hurts."he stuttered and now everyone's attention was completely at Felix."Y'good mate?"Chan asked and held Felix's chin up.

He slapped Bangchan's hand harshly away and when Minho tried to make Felix drink the water,Felix pushed Minho away and the glass broke into pieces.

Minho would let out a dumb comment in situations like these but I think we all knew he's in pain.

I grabbed the other glass of water and slowly held it in front of Felix."Could you drink a little bit?"I asked him with a soft and calm voice.He hesitated at first but decided to drink it.

Minho grabbed his neck and looked at then others."Did I said something?"

"No I think Felix wants some time with Changbin."Bangchan answered and patted Minhos back."You guy's can stay,I bring him home."I slowly stood up and carried him in bride-style look outside.

„Hey do you guys need something?"the barista suddenly asked and he looked worried."I could give you more water on the way or maybe pain killers?"

I shook my head and slightly bowed to him."No need but thanks.I guess we will see each other more often because he really enjoyed the bubble tea here."I said and took a leaf away from Felix's hair.

The barista bowed and went inside again now talking to Hyunjin.I looked around and saw Hyunjin's car parking there.I was about to go inside again when I felt something in my pockets.

"Thanks Hyunjin"I whispered to myself when I now had his car keys in my hand.How did he even-
I shouldn't ask and just be thankful.

I placed Felix in the front seat and gave him a small kiss on his head."You okay?"I asked him before I closed the car door.He nodded and stopped hiding his face now.

"Theres my beutiful boy"I praised him and started driving.He out of the sudden took one of my free hands and started playing with them.

"Can you tell me what hurts baby?"I asked him and let him play with my hand."Head"he answered and placed my hand on his head.

"Fuck he's burning"

"No panic,hospital or medicine?"I asked him and he held up two fingers.Option 2 then but I will still call an doctor to come over and look at Felix.

Home

I called an doctor and he would be there soon,at least that's what he said.Meanwhile I grabbed a towel and made it wet with cold water.

"Don't be surprised,I will put now a towel on your forehead."I placed it on his forehead and he yelped quietly.

After a few minutes the doorbell rung so I sprinted downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello Kim Mingyu,please go upstairs."I said and let him step in.He bowed and responded with "Good day Changbin,good to see you again."

We went upstairs together.We stood infront of my room door and I sighed out loudly."Changbin don't worry,please stay here outside,I will check on him."

......

I felt like I would go crazy.It's been already half an hour and still no one came out of the room.I fought with myself if I storm inside or just keep waiting...

"Seo Changbin?"the doctor opened the door and I jumped up on my feets."Yea so,nothing serious right?"

"Please come inside,I need some informations."

I sat down next to Felix who seemed like he would sleep."He fell asleep by himself.We gotta need to talk about his condition."

"As I can see,you both share the same blood type.I called the Seoul hospital and asked for him.You gave him your blood Changbin and you need to keep giving him that right?"I nodded and held Felix's hand.

"Looks like the blood cells are still extremely different."

"What do you mean?"I asked him and he scratched his head.

"You guy's may have the same blood type but the cells are extremely different in the blood.Thats caused his condition.Blood poisoning,thats what he has."he explained.

How couldn't I see it how he struggled with his healthy.Why can't I just do once something properly.The doctor suddely put a hand on my shoulder.

"Dont blame yourself,because of this rare blood its a little bit different with the symptoms.They come and go quickly and not even the person itself realised how much he really struggles with his body."

"For now on you guy's dont need to go to the hospital,I gave him some pain killers and a shot.I still need to contact the hospital to get some more informations."

I held his hand tightly,it was kinda my fault he ended up like this.

"Changbin..."

"We need to talk about something else...something about you..."

Daily chapter reminder:"Old ways won't open new doors in life."
              -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Dance Racha is EVERYTHING!!!!!In love with them!😭❤️🐣👑)

In love with them!😭❤️🐣👑)