•44•

Felix

"Let me go!"I screamed at the boy who still held me.

"Felix calm down!"Jisung stood between me and Minho who laid on the floor,bleeding from his lips.

I don't know why I hit him but he made me so angry,the way he moves,looks and talks.I kinda drove me insane since he called Jisung a slut and ...No.One.Calls.Him.A.Slut.Without.
Regretting.It.

„Felix calm down please."Changbin said and held my hand.I couldn't look into his eyes.I can't make him hopes again and the worst thing is...

I need to stop falling for him.I can't be the reason why his reputation is ruined.Changbin deserves someone better.

I pulled Jisung away from Minho who was still bleeding."You!"he growled when I was about to enter the car.

„You better pack your stuff tomorrow or you will see everything in the garbage."he hissed at me but Changbin held his mouth shut.

I sighed inside myself and didn't even gave him a reaction.Don't get me wrong.I do not hate Minho but looks like he hurt Jisung and he obviously can't figure out who's good for him and who's not.

I entered the car together with Jisung and the other 2 and we drove away.

"Felix you didn't needed to hit him.What even happened?"Jisung asked me with a concerned voice.

"I-i need to stay away from him."I whispered and my clenched my fists.The one boy who held me the whole time gave me a tissue.

"My name is Wonpil,this is Dowoon."He said and I nodded in response.

"W-we need to return."I babbled out and Dowoon stopped the car.Jisung held my hand."What?Why?"

„medicine."I muttered and now all eyes were on me.Jisung placed my head into his chest."We buy you new one for your stomach."he said and I closed my eyes.

Day 6 Dorm

After every introduced themselves I sat next to the kitchen counter and let my head rest on it.

„Hey Felix?"someone said and I turned around."Oh Wonpil,yea?"I asked and made some space for him to sit down next to me.

„Jisung and Jae went to the store and they get medicine,don't worry the others are in their rooms so they don't scare you."he placed his hand on mine and I really got uncomfortable.

„Sorry that I held you back there,I just thought you would kill this Minho dude."He giggled and I nodded in response.

„He would have deserved it."I sighed and let my head rest on the counter again."Here."he placed his arm under my head."It's warmer and must be so much more comfortable then on the counter."he smiled at me.

„Thank you"I said and snuggled into his arm,letting my head rest.

„Hey Felix,you're freckles are really ordinary,I love them."

I just hummed and didn't opened my eyes."This other boy must be dumb,hurting and letting you and Jisung go."Suddely I felt something on my cheek.

I opened my eyes and thank god it was only his hand but still...HIS HAND.

„We are back!"I heared Jisungs voice and I run to the entrance."Yow u fine?"Jae asked me and saw my face."Your face is red."he gave me the bag full of medicine.

„Jisung..."I whispered and hugged him from behind."Jae said we can sleep in his room,he has 3 beds."Jisung suddenly explained and pushed me into a room.

After Jae entered this room too he closed the door and opened the lights.

„My friends sleep here often thats why I got three beds.You guy's can choose where you want to sleep."Jae winked at us."I will go to the bathroom,if you need something,scream my name or go next door to YoungK."

He left the room when I started to panic.
„Jisung cant we leave?We don't need to apologise to Minho and Changbin.Let's go to your place."I shivered and pulled his on his sleeves.

„Felix chill,why?Jae is really nice."Jisung kinda said in a playful way.

„Wonpil he was rea-"

The door opened before I could tell Jisung what happened."Boy's are you hungry?Its already 1am but still,you guy's should eat something."Wonpil said and smiled...smiled directly at me.

„Sure,let's go Felix."Jisung again pushed me but now out of the room,into the kitchen.

„Here"Dowoon gave us some pizza and we thanked him.Unfortunately Wonpil sat next to me and he just starred at me like Im his food.

„Felix aren't you hungry?"Jae asked me and patted my shoulders,creepily glaring at Wonpil.

„I want to sleep."I said and Jae nodded.
„Jisung come on,eat it and then come into my room."

We went into his room and he sighed.
„Do you want to call your boyfriend?"he asked me suddely and my eyes sparkled.

„Can I?"I asked hesitated but he just laughed and gave me his phone."I grab some clothes for you,my code is 0712."

I thanked him and was about to call Changbin.I remembered what Jeongin said.I sighed and let my body fall on the mattress.

"You can do it Lix,just call him."

......

"H-hey..."I said and held Jaes phone next to my ear.

"Hey Baby boy."

Wahhh I'm sorry guys,I won't upload in the evening or in the morning anymore because I have school/alot of school projects and other stuff to do.On tuesday I have school till 6am so the Chapter will come out late.

Love y'all!!!

Daily Chapter reminder :" Never regret anything that made you smile."
           -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Jilix is just a mood,no one can change my mind!😭❤️🦦👑)