•29•

"Changbin....you didn't lost me alright."

My heart started to pound more louder,I didn't lost him?I really didn't?

"When the thing with I.Ns gf happened,I thought you aren't the old Changbin anymore that's why I stopped seeing you and the others.I thought you changed but yesterday....."

"You didn't hesitated to help me...again and you gave me the feelings what the old Changbin Hyung would do."

"Omg OmG oMg did he say Changbin HYUNG!?Breath Breath Breath."

"Maybe my jealously took over me at some point and made me believe all the bad shit about you."he looked at the ground while tears left his eyes now.

Don't do this to me Seungmin,please you know how much I hate seeing you in a bad condition.Please stop or I will cry with you.

"Seungmin..."I started "Look if I would hate you...I wouldn't sit here and talk to you,you know?"

He took his sleeves and whipped away the tears."You are right,I shouldn't cry right now."

"That's not it Minie,you can always cry because you show how much of a human being you are in these situations,I want you to open up to me again.I know I did some shit no one could ever forget but let's take...baby steps...slowly."

He nodded and stood up."I don't know what exactly happened at your place but I don't think you want to go back.Let's go to my place."He let me use his hands to pull me up from the ground.

I wanted to let go but he held it tightly and we made our way to his house.I smiled remembering the old days.

"You didn't changed."I said and he laughed."That means you still shouldn't mess with me."

I rolled my eyes and he giggled.

Everything looked fine right now,I smiled and laughed but....

"Hey Changbin whats wrong."he raised an eyebrow when he opened the door."What do you mean?"

"Didnt I said it on our language or are you deaf."Spicy as always.

We went inside and I felt like home.The last 2 years I never saw this place,only on photos I looked at before I went to sleep
while crying.

I sat down on the couch when Seungmin took a chair and placed it infront of me,sitting down and crossing his legs.

"So What's up?"

"Nothing serious,I wish I would know."I answered but Seungmin wasn't okay with this answer.He kept bugging me and asking me again and again when I finally answered.

"Gosh I kissed Felix and at first he fucking kissed me back but then after cuddling together he said he can't and run upstairs and locked himself and it really hurts because I think I like him...no fuck I know it.I do like him."I blurred out in anger.

"I don't exactly know what I did wrong Seungmin.I dont want to love someone anymore,I don't deserve love after what I did with Jeongin.Seungmin you knew I was just drunk and I never had feelings to her."

"You were drunk?"he asked me shocked.I looked at him confused.Jeongin didnt told them that I was drunk?

"Jeongin didnt told you?"I asked him and then he started to panic slightly."H-he did!I-i forgot it!"he scratched his neck.

He played with his fingers."I got a text message from Felix.."I said out loud after I looked at my phone.

"Answer him,I gotta call someone."he left the living room.

I sighed and opened the messages.

Troublemaker🐥
Online

Troublemaker🐥
Changbin
15:12

Troublemaker🐥
Where are you??
15:12

Troublemaker🐥
I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry
15:13

Troublemaker🐥
You don't answer me
16:24

Troublemaker🐥
I should tell you that in real
but I need to do it now
16:24

Troublemaker🐥
Good you are online finally
16:25

Troublemaker🐥
Changbin
16:26

Troublemaker🐥
I really really love you,I know
we dont know each other for
so long and I know I'm just
the freak from back of the
class but I can't help it.
16:29

Troublemaker🐥
I just fell for you and I said I
can't because I don't want
to ruin your bright future.You
deserve someone who is as
perfect as you.
16:32

Who said a not perfect person
can break the perfectness
from another?
16:33

Felix I kissed you first and it
wasn't because I pity you.
16:34

I'm sure I love you too.I'm
so so sure I love you that it
hurted me so much that
you left.
16:36

I want to see you not as someone
who takes my blood.I want to see you
as my boyfriend but I want to ask
you in real.
16:38

Troublemaker🐥
Why don't you open the door
then?Seungmin called me.
16:40

I looked for Seungmin who stood at the door frame and smirked."Get that fat ass up and ask him already."he said."Only if you ask Hyunjin for a date."he suddenly turned really red.

"Wh-what n-no?!"he screamed and I just laughed at his behaviour."We will see Cupid."

"Before you go outside."He held my shirt and pushed me against the wall.

"I missed you."he put his headbon my shoulder and hugged me."I missed you too"I answered and hugged him back.

I could feel my phone vibrating.Seungmin nodded and I went to the front door.I held the door knob when....

Daily chapter reminder:"Be yourself and not somebody else.Don't look at other lives and try to live ur own fully without regrets."
-Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Let's include Jisung more in this story or should I say

(Let's include Jisung more in this story or should I say...Minsung?jsjdudbehxjxj I love 3racha forever👏😭❤️👑)