•10•

We sat there in silence.Minho,Hyunjin,my dad and me.He stared at me the whole time and I could feel Minho shiver slightly besides me.

„Care to explain my son?"

„We w-were just playing around..."I answered trying not to make it sounds like a lie.I was looking into my fathers eyes but it didn't last long because I heared someone coughing.

I don't know why but when I heared more strong coughs I stood up and went into the kitchen where Jidubg and Felix were.

„Here you go,breath in and out properly you Idiot."I said concerned when I handed him a glass of water.

(The kitchen is like an open Kitchen so you can see everything what is going on in the kitchen from the living room)

„Seo Changbin"my father spoke loudly and stood up while slamming his fist into the table.

Minho and Hyunjin wanted to calm him down but he looked really mad.

„Changbin..."he began."....why did I never heared of him?!Im your father!I didn't knew you liked boys!Gosh I'm disappointed!"

„Disappointed that I never meet him!"he added and I think we all shared the same expression.'sHoCkEd'

„You arent mad?"Minho asked my dad and he shook his head."We aren't together dad and I'm not gay."I cleared the situation and he,Minho and Hyunjin scoffed.

„When was the last time you let someone hug you?"Minho grumpily asked,remembering me what happened a few minutes ago.

„Guys I told you I'm not gay!"I yelled back.They keept making me mad so I said something what I maybe regret.

„I'm only nice to him because we share the same blood type and I want to hook up with his friend who's a GIRL!Why would I ever like such a loser like him?!I took him only out because Hyunjin told me too!So shut up and let me breath!"

.......

I realised what I said and quickly turned around facing Felix and Jisung.

„H-hyunjin?I-is that true?"he asked Hyunjin who glared at me.Felix took Jisung's hand and both if them went upstairs.Bevor the others could say something they came back down holding Felix's stuff in their hands.

He just left the house without a word.
„I'm sorry but if you don't like Felix I don't like you guy's either...Hyunjin I don't think you should talk to Felix for now.Thank you for letting us stay.Have a nice day."Jisung said and bowed politically.

„No Jisung wait,let me explain!"Hyunjin run outside and followed them two."Changbin..."my father tried to touch my shoulder but I dodged it and walked upstairs.

„...he needs my blood and my help not I.."I whispered cleaning up my room.

After an hour

„Changbin"my father called my name but I didn't dare to look into his face.I felt embarrassed.

„Did you mean what you said?"he asked me sitting down next to me.I let my head rest on his shoulder when I quietly answered „no".

„What do you feel sorry about?"he asked me,patting my arm.

„I was just mad.I'm sorry that I called him loser.The thing with Hyunjin is the truth but I took him in Busan by myself and I even took him by Sooyoungs grave..."