•40•

Felix

„What?.."I asked again hoping I misheard what he told me to do."

He chuckled and hit my knee."Hurt him like he hurt me and Channie Hyung...exactly like that just with so much more pain."

I gasped when I looked into his red,angry eyes and his smirk made me wanting to puke.

„If you don't do it,then I will share this little sex tape video of Changbin around who fucked with his best friends girlfriend."

„You know everyone will hate him so much more then they already do and we don't want our Binnie to get sad and depressed again,do we?"he giggled and finally let me go,putting his phone into his pockets.

„You know Felix,if you weren't an asshole,I would actually let you fuck me for free but we will see how much you will obey me from now on."he left me standing there.My legs gave in and I feel into the ground.My eyes started to tear up and I felt like I will pass out any second.

„Felix come on!Changbin fell asleep."Chan was screaming so I stood up and tried to hide my puffy read eyes and face.

„Is everything fine?"Chan asked me and I nodded."He was thanking me Hyung."I answered and He sighed relieved."Good,so let's drive home."

„Hyung can you let me step out here?I will come later home.I meet Jisung."I lied to Chan.At first he looked at me doubtful but then said it's fine.

„Bye Hyung!"I waved at him and my smile faded away.

.
Online

Ehm...Hey....
15:42

Baby boy,since when are
you writing me?😏
15:44

I heared you didn't get
into jail.I need to
go home again.
15:45

Baby you come home but
you know what will
happen.
15:47

Punishment"I thought and looked at my wrist and my arm remembering what kind of punishments I would get today if I go back home.

Should I agree with the deal?If you can even call it a deal.Wouldn't changbin get hurt even more when I..kinda cheat on him?...

„Maybe I can take Jeongins phone and delete the video."I thought out loud and now stood infront of my old dorm.I sighed and my heart started to race faster and faster.

I was stepping forward,ready to knock.
*Bing*

*Bing,Bing,Bing,Bing,Bing*

My phone started blowing up with messages so I went future away from the house and looked at my phone.Hannie is spamming me full with messages that we need to meet now.

I held my chest and breathing in and out.I hesitated but then made my way to the place Jisung wanted to meet up.

I got inside the cheesecake shop when a barista greeted me."Where is Hoshi?"I asked the new barista."Hoshi comes later,hey Kihyun,you?"

„Felix,nice to meet you Kihyun."I bowed and smiled at him.He looked really handsome and his eyes were like diamonds.Beutiful and priceless.

„Get your gayyyy ass here Felix!"Han screamed behind me and he held beer in his hand.

„What happened with him?"I asked the new barista but he just shook his head,probably not knowing what happened to this squirrel.

„Felix *sneeze* stway here."he whined and hugged me tightly.Dammit he smelled like alcohol extremely."Bitch we are underaged,I mean you are the only drinking but still,we are underaged."I smacked his drink down on the table and held his hand.

He started clinging into me muttering something I really couldn't understand.

„Mi-minho."he whimpered now and started hitting softly my chest.

„What happened with Minho Hyung?"I asked Han and now held his face up to mine.I didn't cared to strong he smelled or how ugly he looks right now,I love him.

„H-he b-bad,dum-b bad!"he started hitting me again but this time I let him.His little hands won't hurt me,in this state a 100999% not.

I stayed silent,hoping Hannie would speak more so I could understand the problem but he just hit and yelled at me with a tiny,soft and broken voice.

Eventually he fell asleep while he reached out for another hit.I was glad it ended but now I had more burdens in my life.What happened to Han?Will I agree with Jeongins deal?How do I even break Changbins heart?....who will I cheat with?

Daily chapter reminder:"Chase your dreams you fool,life is too short."
~Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Damn what a dream-Team they actually are- I'm sorry but I cried when Jeongin called his „husband" his enemy😭❤️👑)