•32•

Jisung

I started to shiver by his words.He now let his right hand rest on my torso and breathed into my neck.

„When are you starting?"he asked me with a deep sexy voice and not gonna lie,It did turned me on.

I started to open the buttons of my shirt slowly.I just shivered stronger and seems like Minho even felt it.

„Hey prince...calm down..."he whispered and grabbed my hips gently and started leaving soft kissed on my neck.

From soft kisses it turned into bites."M-Minho"I moaned out when he took another bite."Found your sweet spot."he sucked on it and I was a moaning mess.

After some time he let go and pushed me to the sink."Look"he said and made me look into the mirror.Dark hickeys were all over my neck."Isnt it a masterpiece?"he asked me and I slowly nodded.

He let me go and picked up his bag."I have my sports clothes in it,you can wear it Baby."

I blushed and turned around."I give you some time alone..."he giggled and left the bathroom.I quickly locked it again and thought about what he meant.

I looked down and saw a bulge growing more and more."Fuck you Lee Minho"I scoffed in anger and started working out my problem.

After this I  looked into the mirror snd starred at my neck.I felt my stomach turning but not in a bad way.It was full of butterflies.

I left the bathroom with new clothes and Minhos bag.I saw him standing at the corner like he would watch out that nobody even gets into the near of me.From these dull,cold eyes changed into soft once with a smile plastered on his face.

„Did you had fun?"He asked me and I run up to Hoshi."Kill me,kill me,kill me."I begged him and he rolled his eyes.

„If you dare to fuck in thid bathroom
again I will quit this job,I didn't get enough paid for this crap."he rolled his eyes again and started cleaning the tables.

„I guess next time we should make you moan a little bit quiter."he mischievous smirked and dropped some money on the counter.

„The rest is for you."Minho yelled and pointed at the money.Hoshi turned around and bowed before we left.

Minho and I walked next to each other in silence.Gladly his pants fit me perfectly but his hoddie was a bit oversized for my body.

„Look If you felt uncomfortable with what I did you need to tell me that alright?"he began to speak but I quickly interrupted him with a „No!"

„I-its not like that!I-im new to this just..."I explained and he smiled."Thats good."

I looked at my phone and saw my mom calling me for the 8th time already."Sorry I need to pick up."I apologised and went into a calm corner.

„Yes Ma'am?"I asked in a political way.

"Brat come home and get me new stuff."

"Ma'am I dont have money anymore."I answered hoping she won't scream at me in her state.

"Why don't you sleep for money huh?!Go ask your Father for some money or pay with your body."

She ended the call and I stood there dumbfounded.I don't blame her,she's drunk right now.

I went over to Minho who sat there and played with his bracelet."Hyung I need to go."I said and speed walked away hoping he won't ask me anything.

"Not so fast kitten,Seungmin told me we should go to his house after we are done with eating cake."

I froze,he called me kitten in public?!

He intertwined our hands and we made the way to Seungmin's house."I still don't got any answer from Felix..."I murmured when I looked at the clock.

"He's with Changbin,no worries and.."he pushed me at the wall next to a shop."I don't like it if you talk about other boys when you are with me,understood?"I nodded.

"Good kitten"I felt myself getting turned on slowly again.What is wrong with me?

"Hehe praise Kink?...interesting."ge smirked and stepped away from the wall."Eyes on me."I obeyed and looked into his eyes."Beutiful like always..."he daydreamed and I giggled.

"Can I ask you something..."I asked him.

Daily chapter reminder:"Trust the next Chapter because you know the Author."
             -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

HAHAHA no dont trust me,I always make the hardest plot twists so no no trust me in Chapters ksksksksk!

(The way he looks at Jisung AWU!In the next Chapter we start with Jisung but end it with Felix again~More Changlix~👑❤️🐥)