•11•

„Hungry?"Minho asked me and my father."No Minho-shi,I need to go already."my dad answered.

My dad leaned at the door frame and we spoke a little bit more.He said his goodbye and hugged Minho,Hyunjin and me,Felix wanted to shake his hand but my dad pulled him into a hug and he blushed.

„Bye dad,I will meet you and mom next week alright?"

My dad nodded and drove away.Meanwhile Hyunjin and Minho sat on the couch.Hyunjin's head was on Minhos lap and they both watched a movie.

Felix and me sat next to them and after a few minutes Felix yawned quietly.I was on my way upstairs to go to shower.

I was about to leave when I heared Minho ask Felix if he's sleepy and Felix nodded.
„I need to go out,I will be back in a while"he didn't looked at any of us and left upstairs.

„Changbin aren't you guy's okay with each other?"

„We are Minho,I will go talk to him and you better watch out not to wake up Hyunjin.I won't take care of your scar again."

„I didn't knew he was that aggressive when you wake him up!Not fair!"he hissed back and when we both saw Hyunjin moving we shut up and made our own plans.

„Felix?Where are you?"I asked."In the closet."he yelled back.I saw him picking out some fresh clothes.

„Where are you going?"I asked him directly making him swallow.He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

„I wanted to meet someone..."

„Can I come with you?"

„Changbin I don't hate you or something but...I don't think it's alright if you come with me..."

„Felix.."I whispered.I felt really sorry and I knew he wasn't that happy to stay here with me and the boys after what I said but he forgave me.

„Can I at least drive you?"

„What?Are you serious?"he asked me and I just smiled at him.He seemed to be unsure but happy at the same time.

„How about we grab some Ice Cream when I pick you up and we head back.Shhh let's not tell the others."Felix giggled.

After Changing/in the car

„Felix can you at least tell me who you meet?"I asked him trying to make a small talk.

He stayed still so I tried to ask him again and he finally responded with a short answer.

„Friends"

I sighed and turned off the music.
„Felix don't be a brat and tell me please who you meet.I'm concerned ab-„

„About that I can't help you with Casey anymore or that you have no one when you need blood."

I rolled my eyes and gripped his arm.
I looked into his eyes and asked him again while growling this time.

„Shownu and a few other people"he answered looking outside.It was already quite dark and it was a sad day because it's raining alot.

„You mean Wonho."I said angrily.
„He wrote me Changbin"...ouch he didn't called me binnie."He has something what belongs to me..."

Belongs to him?..."I asked myself while thinking.

We were silent again.I was busy thinking about what he meant when I gasped out loud finally knowing what.

„Is it this?I opened a hidden spot in the car and took out the engraved bracelet.

He started tearing up and smiled.His sniffles filled the whole car when he held it in his hands.

„Today I was in your old dorm and I found this in Wonho's room.I thought it must be important or at least my heart told me to take it with me."

„You are t-the best!T-thanks!"he thanked me while still crying."J-jake is m-y brother."I finally got the answer what I was asking me the whole day.

„So now tell me,did he ever hurt you more then...that"I said pointing at his neck.There were still hickeys left.

He slowly nodded and held the bracelet tightly in his hands.

„Did he..."I looked at him waiting for a response but he shook his head immediately."N-no!Not t-that!"

„Good because he will already regret what he did tonight..."I smirked and Felix took my hand.

„B-binnie?"

„Don't worry,just show me where you guys wanted to meet up.How many are there?"I asked him and he held up 3 fingers.

„Shownu,Yeonjun and Wonho right?"I counted.He shook his head.

„Shownu,W-wonho and..._____"

Daily chapter reminder:"Don't compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it's your time."
                  ~Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(We (Me and ksanthikon ship them and *skskksks* we stan them👀✨)