•27•

I stayed on the couch thinking about how I could help Seungmin out of this whole thing again.

"Hey Binnie,what u doing?"Felix asked me and hugged me from behind.I closed my eyes wanting to enjoy his warmth.

"Thinking"I answered and my heart began to melt when he started playing with my hair.I don't know how my expression was right now,did I looked happy or sad?Maybe confused or frustrated?I wished I would have known that because Felix seemed like he was uncomfortable.

"Whatcha think about?"I loved his Australia accent so much.I turned around with my closed eyes and now hugged him,buried my head into his belly and letting my hands rest on his hips.

"Just about friends"I answered not wanting to get into this conversation future.

"Can we talk about what kept you awake in the night where you passed out?"he asked me and I groaned.I really didn't wanted to talk about it but his eyes made me do everything he wanted.

"I don't know"I said but he slapped my head."Don't lie!Maybe you can lie to Hyunjin Hyung and Minho Hyung but dont try it when u are with me.

"When I wake up at night,I usually can't sleep that easily."I answered now truly and he let out a "oohh".

"Did it helpt you that you heared music?"he asked me and I thought about it.

"Was it because of the music or...."

"You hugged me."I blurted out making myself blush slightly.He couldn't hide his smile,I saw him trying not to smile from ear to ear but he definitely failed.

"That means you like it when I hug you?"he asked me and I hesitantly nodded.

He smiled even more and hugged me tighter."Okay now now,I got a question."I said and Lix gave me a wink.

"Ehm..."

"Should I ask him that or..?"

"Are you gay?"I asked him straight forward.He gasped out loud and broke the hug.Tears slowly started to form in the corner of his eyes.I felt really bad.

"Y-you don't need to answer!"I quickly added but it seemed like it was too late to try solving this mess I made.

He turned around and looked at every inch of the room anxious."I-i don't know"he answered and I let out a "relieved" breath.

"Are you?"he asked me but still didn't turned around.I didn't had an answer.I took his hand at pushed him on the couch hovering above him.

"I don't know..."I answered too and got closer to his face.

"I mean...we could solve this issue..together.."I slowly started to get closer.In this moment I only wanted to feel his lips against mine.I didn't cared what everyone would think about us.It was my own choice.

Felix suddely slung his arms around my neck."Then why don't we begin to solve it and get finally an answer."

*sniff*confident gays,damn\me crying in the corner.

I smiled and finally placed my lips on his soft and beutiful rosy lips.I looked into his eyes waiting for him to actually push me away but he didn't,he used the hands what were on my neck to pull us closer into the kiss.

I slowly started to move mine while he tried to follow my lead.We got so deep into the kiss that after 2 minutes I needed to break it to get some air.

A string of salvia left our both mouths after I broke up the kiss."So...any answers?"I asked him.

"I'm not gay..."

"Only for you" he added and started kissing me again.I smiled into the kiss.He rolled to the side making him top me now.

He sat down right on my personal place and kept kissing me.I didn't felt hot or anything.I felt pure love in this whole situation and it made me gone crazy knowing that he liked me.

"Does that means you like me too?"he asked me innocently and started playing with the buttons on my shirt.

"Maybe after another kiss and some cuddles I'm a 100% sure."I said and made him scoff.

"You aint romantic tz..."he whined."You didnt got up from my lap so you want it too."I smiled at my own attack.

He looked into my eyes and gave me a small peck on my lips.I held him tightly and let him rest on my chest while he still laid on me.

We stayed like that for hours.I forgot all
the worries about Seungmin and only focused on the stable breathing from Lix.

"In the restaurant,you said all these things.Did you meant it?"He asked me and I chuckled.

"I never maked out with a boy before but...this was the best session I ever had."he hit my chest playfully and intertwined our hands.

"I don't know what this feeling is but I feel happy,really really really happy right now."I added and I could hear him sob suddenly.

"Hey Boo whats wrong?"I asked him and lifted up his chin.

"I-i can't"he cried,stood up and run upstairs.I only heared the door closed loudly.

Daily chapter reminder:"Don't change your color for someone you don't know, they might be color blind."
                -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(I want to be in Jisungs situation there

(I want to be in Jisungs situation there.I would fangirl too much.Maybe I would love to be the salat tho-👀🐣❤️👑)