•31•

"No..."

"I mean not now...I just want to make my life work out you know?I need space for myself and I carry too much stuff with me to now have a relationship..."

He rejected me right?Does that mean it's a completely no?...

"Maybe...maybe when everything turns into normal,with the blood thing,ask me again alright?"he said and smiled sadly.

I nodded my head but my heart felt heavy.That means the kiss was a waste of time?For both of us?Why would he like someone like me anyways.

"Binnie"he said and right after I turned my head to him he placed a soft small kiss on my nose."I do love you,I love you alot but I need some time,I hope you can wait for me."

I nodded and gave him an understanding smile.I won't force him to become my boyfriend,maybe he's right,it's too soon.

"So I didn't got rejected?"I asked him to make sure and he giggled a "No".

"Can we still...you know...cuddle?"I asked him hesitated.After not wanting to become my boyfriend I wasn't sure how to act.

"Dont we already cuddle?"Gosh Im embarrassing myself everytime I'm with Felix.

He still sat on my lap and now we enjoyed each other's warmth.I was never really close to people,I barely even hugged Minho or Hyunjin,only if I really don't feel alright but Felix makes me feel like his hug is my home.

It sounds silly but it is what it is and I'm not going to back off because some people are against our friendship...or relationships...on-off relationship?Friends with benefits?I don't know how to call this what we have.Hidden lovers?My head will explode if I think about it more...

„Changbin please don't overthink it..."

„What if you find someone else?What if we never get together?I don't know if I can stop wantinh you by my side 24/7 or that I want to feel your lips on mine or that I want to hug you all day."I was frustrated.

Felix stayed silent this time.I sighed and patted his head."It will be fine,if you are happy I'm happy too."

Suddely I heared loud noises.I looked down at Felix and saw his eyes closed.He fell asleep."Goodnight Baby Boo."I kissed his head and feel asleep.

Jisung

„Oy Hoshi,did you saw Felix?"I asked Hoshi who worked at the cheesecake shop.

„No sorry Jisung,wait a little bit.I get you a cheesecake meanwhile and a drink."I happily nodded and sat down next to windows.

„Hoshi you are a great barista!"I chuckled."You are always so nice and kind Jisung,no wonder that you are the moodmaker for everyone."

„I wish I could be it for everyone..."I sighed and laid down on the little couch while Hoshi set down the cheesecake and the drinks."What do you mean?"

„Felix isn't doing so well lately and Minho...he doesn't even answer my messages."

„Lee Minho?!"Hoshi yelped after I hit him with my foot."Jisung no."

„Wha-"

„Just no!You know he slept with the whole school already,don't be a cum slut and search for someone with more manners."He spit out and I looked at the ground in shame.

„I don't say he's a bad guy Jisung,He could be nice and maybe a good boyfriend but I'm just scared that he will use you."Hoshi gave me a quick hug and tapped my nose.

„If you like him then I won't blame you,just be careful alright?"

I nodded.I loved having such understanding friends,we aren't that close but Hoshi could tell how people feel and that amazed me.Sure he bad-talked Minho first but he's just caring about me.