•38•

Felix

„Oi Hyung could I please use the kitchen for a little bit?"I asked Minho who had a conversation with Hyunjin and Chan.

„Felix you are living here so why are you asking us?"

„Let's call it a habit,Felix who didn't buyed the stuff is asking always for permission."Chan answered and I smiled at him."I need to go now,I meet up with Jeongin."

„Chan y'know can we talk quickly outside?"I asked him a little bit anxious."Fine,I will look for Jisung and Changbin then."Minho went upstairs while I and Chan left the house.

„Yea Sunshine?"

„Channie Hyung,can you go get some food after u talked with Jeongin?"I asked him and he looked dumbfounded at me.

„Didn't you just wanted to use the kitchen?"He asked me and I nodded."It just happened again and I just want some fruits."

„Mate,you need to stop doing that.We know it's not easy but we went to the doc so often because of this."

„Thanks Channie Hyung bye."I rolled my eyes and went imside the house.

„What happened again?"Hyunjin suddely appeared next to me while I tried to end Binnies Pancakes for him.

„Oh nothing,don't worry."I answered and tried to not make eye contact."Don't lie to me."

I sighed and sat down on the chair next to Hyunjin's."I threw up again."I confessed and Hyunjin put his hand on my shoulder.

„Hyung I don't need your pity please,I will talk to Changbin by myself,let him rest."

"Hyunjin I wanted to ask you something."He nodded and put an arm around my neck."Can you tell me what happened with Jeongins parents?"

"I don't exactly know what happened.I just heared thats Jeongins dad cheated with another woman and his dad once hit Changbin when he slept over at their place."

"Changbin is very sensitive about these things and they kept abusing Jeongin at home.Changbin tried his best to make Jeongin finally feel loved again but after what happened at home Jeongin started to change.Not only his behaviour changed,his whole body was full eith bruises and the other stuff,you heared about the Changbin slept with his gf."

I nodded."It's better to stay away from this whole thing.Theres one thing Changbin hates the most.Interfere into his relationship between people."

"Ah Hyung we need...a bird!I will get some in the convenience store."I sprung up and speed walked out of the door.

„Ugh how do I find her now?"I asked myself and looked around."Chan?Yea Chan!"I took out my phone and called Chan.

"Can we meet in front of Jeongins house,I need to tell you something."

„Sure Felix but be quickly,Me and Jeongin actually wanted to go to a park near his house.I send you the adress."

I thanked him and hung up.I love Chan but he is sometimes too kind.After I got Jeongins adress I told Chan that they can already go and that I will talk to him later.

Let's run a little bit"I told my still weak body.I was running down the streets.Fortunately his house wasn't too much away from Changbins.

I took a peek at the garden to see if Jeongin and Chan are already gone and it seemed safe so I rung the door bell.

„Yea coming"a woman screamed and opened the door."H-hello Miss eh.."I looked at the surname under the doorbell."Yang"

„Hello kid,can I ask who you are?"

„I-im a friend of Jeongin and Changbin..."I answered,she smelled like alcohol and her eyes began to get darker each second she looked at me.

„Come in ..."

„Lix,please just call me Lix."I said and stepped into the house.I think I was never this disgusted when I stepped into a house of a stranger.

„Sorry for all these bottles on the floor and on the desk.I hadn't had time to clean up."

I nodded and looked around.

She quickly cleaned up the couch and I sat down

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She quickly cleaned up the couch and I sat down."So Lix,why are you here?"she asked me and sat down too on a nearby Chair.

„Did the rat caused trouble again?"She asked in an annoyed voice and the mood immediately dropped."I'm here because...because of how you treated Changbin and how you treat Jeongin."

„Out with you."

„W-what?"I asked nervous but she didn't hesitated after she threw a bottle at me and hit my shoulder what caused me to yelp in pain quietly.

"Ma'am?I'm sorry,I'm home again because I forgot to prepare dinner."I heared a boys voice."Jeongin?Ma'am?"

He came inside the living room and saw what happened."Felix?!"

I wanted to run with Jeongin but I stumbled over a mountain of clothes."It's enough don't hurt him!"Jeongin screamed at his mother but then he held his mouth in shook.I could see his fear in his eyes.

"What did you say you useless brat?!WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"she run up to Jeongin but I could reach my arm out and hold her foot with both of my hands.

"Jeongin?I heared screams?"Chan finally entered the house and quickly pushed this old hag away from me and Jeongin.Eventually Jeongin took my hand and run outside and locked the door from the outside.

"Wtf did you do in there?!"Jeongin yelled at me and slapped me across the face.I fell on the ground with a loud "bump".

"WHAT DID YOU DO IN THERE?!"he now tried to step on me but Chan was quicker and pulled him away.I stayed silent.I don't know why.I really didn't know why.

I saw Jeongins keys hanging in the front door.Before I could think smart about this situation I pushed Chan and Jeongin on the ground,run up to the door,opened it,went inside and locked it from the inside.

"Felix!Come outside right now!"Chan yelled but I ignored it.

I heared steps coming from the living room when I let the door key fall down into a hole on the ground.

"Fuck..."

Daily chapter reminder:"Sometimes caring about your own problems is better then caring for other ones."
               -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Awuuuuuu🥺❤️🐣👑👑👑👑)Im sorry but look at Hyunjin and shotaro oml I'm dying)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Awuuuuuu🥺❤️🐣👑👑👑👑)Im sorry but look at Hyunjin and shotaro oml I'm dying)