•47•

3rd Persons View

After Wonho punched Felix a few times with his fists and his foot,he started showing Felix's face into the sink full with water.After some minutes he threw Felix tired body into the bed and started underdressing him with force.The more Felix yelped,the stronger Wonho gripped into his hair.This went on the whole night till Wonho was actually satisfied with his work.Wonho fell asleep in the bed next to the broken naked Felix who made his way to the bathroom.

Felix

I stood infront of the mirror.My eyes closed repeatedly.I looked on my body to only see blood driping down.I was holding on into the sink before I fully started to lose my balance.

„Wonho please.Please stop"

I gripped my hair harshly and started having a panic attack.

„H-HELP HELP ME"

I breathed in and out loudly.I continued to cry and cry and cry.I just wanted to be saved.

„Wonho w-what are you doing?!NO NO PLEASE"

I looked at my hands.Full with blood I smiled to myself and lost my consciousness.

The same day/in the morning

I slowly woke up after my body was being lifted by someone.I rubbed my eyes only to feel the pain going trough my entire body again.

„Good morning Babyboy,tired huh?"Wonhos voice rung into my ear and I started shaking like crazy.

„You were such a good boy for daddy huh?You had fun,didn't you?"Wonho smiled and placed me on his bed.I didn't dared to move,look at him nor breath properly.

He kneeled down to me."I'm sorry babyboy but I needed to be that rough,it was your punishment and I hope ypu won't ever forget it alright?"he patted my belly and I flinched away by his sudden touch.

„Go get ready,I will leave first and darling..."he suddely held my chin harshly.

„If you tell Jisung or anyone else about what happened,you are dead meat baby."he let go and closed the door with a loud bang.

I quickly searched for a phone and fortunately there was one.I unlocked it and quickly called Jisung.

„Please Jisung pick up..pick up...I beg you."I talked to myself while waiting for an answer but....he never picked up my call.All alone again.Again and Again with fear and sadness.

I slowly got up but my legs gave in.Pain shot trough my body again but I couldn't stay here.Better words,I DIDNT wanted to stay here.

I got up,leaning against the wall for support.I picked up one of Wonhos Hoodie and my Jeans.After some time I got ready and looked into the near by mirror again.

My lips were bruised open,my left eye was purple.I got cuts all over my face and hickeys placed on my entire neck.

I put on a hat to cover at least some stuff up.I slowly went downstairs,feeling lightheaded.

I looked into the entrance mirror the last time before I closed the door behind me,sighing.

The whole school way was hell for me.I was scared to go into the bus,I didn't wanted someone to notice anything.I stumbled the whole way to the school and as I thought it can't get worser,it did.

Right after I got into school I saw a bunch of people running up to me.I didn't knew any of them.

Hey Felix,can I have your number?"

„Felix what happened with you and Changbin."

„I heared you are a slut,I can pay alot"

I looked into the boys eyes who said that he heared I was a slut.My heart started bleeding out.I felt betrayed and sad.

Omg you must be a slut,look at those hickeys!He doesn't even want to show his face!"

I saw Minho in the corner of my eyes laughing together with another boy.I smiled to myself and ignored the people around me and started going.

I didn't said you can go!"one of the boy's screamed and pushed me against the locker.

„HEY!I DIDNT SAID YOU CAN TOUCH HIM!"I heared Jisungs voice and it immediately gave me chills.

Jisung run between us and hit the boy in his stomach."ASSHOLE GO!"he screamed loudly and I could only saw the boy's going away from us.

„What are you all looking at huh?!Not even trying to help him?!Disgusting."he screamed at the other students and now sat infront of me.

„Felix are you okay?"he asked me and lifted up my head.With power I held my head down and tried sounding not like I've been tortured the whole night long."Yea.."

He helped me up and before he could ask me about the hickeys,the school bell rung.

After the first period

I sat in the cafeteria,trying to avoid everyone but jisung sticked to me like gum."Felix please talk to me."

„I'm sorry for yesterday."He muttered and I could feel some stares at me.

Out of the sudden the whole cafeteria got silent after someone entered,no one other then the biggest school bully Wonho and his friends Yeonjun and Shownu.

Slowly he made his way to my direction when I heared a „don't even dare to go near him."

It was Chan who growled at them.He was sitting with Jeongin and Seungmin.

„Oh I shouldn't go near him?"Wonho asked playfully and smirked.He stopped at our table and pushed Jisung to the floor.

„We will have a small meeting in the nurse office after school alright?"he hissed into my ear and left the cafeteria with everyone looking at us.

I was about to help Jisung getting up when someone pulled my cap from behind.

The last thing I could hear were gasps and then everything went black...again.

Daily chapter reminder:" "Bystanders who do nothing give bullies permission inadvertently to go one being bullies."
          -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

"          -Sara(Author)❤️🐣