•8•

"Hey Felix,can I ask you a question?"

"Mhm go on"he responded quickly and searched for another Twice song meanwhile.

I looked at him.He smiled and he was exited but he didn't looked happy.Whenever Minho wasn't happy he keeps smiling and is extra active.

"So Aussie boy,wanna talk about you?"I asked him but he just responded by giving me a weird and confused glare.He was so focused on finding a song that he ignored me when I called him by his name.

"Then not..."I muttered and stopped trying to talk to him.He was singing and waving around with his hands....and this for more then 1 hour.I was about to stop the car when I heared Felix whine next to me.

"Felix?"I asked him and looked at him shortly.He looked pale and held his stomach.I didn't knew what to do so I called Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin!"

"What is?"he replied grumpily.

"Felix holds his stomach.He looks in pain,what should I do?"I asked him a bit in a hurry.

"He gets often stomachache,he usually takes medicine.Me and Minho aren't home right now.We are act-"

"I get it Minho.Just shut it!...Do you want to die this badly?!MINHO!"

(beep...beep...beep...)

"Completely idiots..."I whispered and looked at Felix who seemed to calmed a little bit down.

"Medincine?"I asked him looking through his back without asking him.

"I-i l-lost it a f-few day-days ago."he stuttered,sweating and holding his stomach.

"Okay...okay..."I repeatedly said to myself starting to panic when I heared him whining again.

I was so lost in my mind that I didn't realised that he fell asleep.After finally hearing his snoring I drove to his dorm.

"Yooiii district 9 street"I read out loud when I was looking for his dorm.I finally found it.

"Felix...felix"I shacked him a little but he just ended up turning around,facing his back to me.

I decided to take his keys and go in alone and get his stuff out.Will he be mad?Yes but will he thank me?Yes

I opened the front door and stepped inside when I heared this ass yell "Wow Felix you are back?I knew you slut would crawl back."Blood was boiling in me and I was seeing red.

I heared his steps coming near the entrance so I was ready to tackle him down."What are you do-"

I jumped on him and unfortunately I hit the wall with my head what causes me to bleed and hiss from the pain.

I stood up and grabbed his collar,punching him multiple times and made him bleed.I heared a voice from outside so I got distracted,Wonho took this as a chance to turn us around and threw me on the glass desk and it broke because of my heavy weight.

"You are insane"he growled holding his face and started complaining how it hurted."Too late bitch.Im not done with you,why dont we play a little bit?"I smirked,standing up.I was about to lose my balance.I felt dizzy but I shouldn't whine right now.

I was about to punch him again when I heared a whimpering from outside.Felix.

"You got so lucky today but let me tell you something.Don't dare to go near him,his friends,my friends or me,understood?"He looked away.I knocked him off with a last poweful punch.

I went upstairs hoping to find his bedroom.I hurried up so I choose from my feeling the last door of the floor and I was right.It looked like Felix room.At least it smelled like his parfuem.

This room had no personality so I really wasn't sure if I was in the right room.I suddely found a broken picture near the window."His brother..."

I went into his closet and gladly found a bag.I put everything I thought he needs.A few clothes,3 books,his school books,the broken picture I found on the ground and some of his make up shit what he doesn't even needs.

I was about to go downstairs but I had a bad feeling about leaving this house right now.I looked at the door next to his room.I stepped inside and smelled Wonhos smell in this room.

I was about to leave again when I saw something hidden on the top of the door frame.

'Lix ♾ Jake' was engraved in a bracelet.

I just took it with me and rushed out of the house to see something what made my stomach turn around.

Daily Chapter reminder:Never turn into the person,people tell you to be.Be yourself and then you will be 100% satisfied one day.
~Sara(Author)🐣❤️

Ayyy Changbin you look so cute and your rap skills are amazing!We love you our dear rap king!👑 ❤️