•25•

Read Chapter 20 again.Hyunjin explained how Changbin helped everyone,let's go into details and Flashbacks~
Enjoy~

„Seungmin,Seungmin,hey what happened?!Shit what happened?"I asked Seungmin who was the kid next to the tree.

He looked like a mess.His shirt was ripped,his hair was messier then it usually is,his right eye was purple,he had dark circles under his eyes and he held a broken phone in his left hand.

„Did you took something?!"I screamed at him after I saw his dull eyes.

Flashback~

„Seungmin from where are these drugs?!"I screamed at him in his room.

The others looked at us now."You have drugs Hyung?"

„Jeongin please go out of the room with Minho Hyung."I said and hugged Jeongin who looked afraid.

„Seungmin why do you have drugs under your bed?!"I screamed at him now fully.

„Because I need it!It makes me feel better!You would never understand it because you have everything!Your sister is perfect just like you!"

„This isn't a reason why you take them?!Did you thought about us too?!We are your friends and it can be dangerous.We are a family Seungmin."I said and hugged Seungmin who cried out loudly.

„Promise me that you won't take drugs anymore."

„I-i promise but don't leave alright."I smiled and nodded.

Flashback end~

I hugged Seungmin.I couldn't believe what now happened.He looked so broken and he was alone....like the last time.

I wanted to bring him into the car but he refused and screamed at me multiple times.I decided to sit next to him and watch with him the cars who drove past us.

"W-why are you here?"

"Because you are sitting here.I promised I wont leave."I answered hoping he accepts it.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and dozed off fast.I sighed and picked him up,ready to bring him into the hospital.

"...His parents will scold him if they knew...shit seungmin why again.After these 2 years."

I drove back home hoping no one woke up.Unfortunately I saw the lights in the living room and I knew at least Minho must be awake.I picked Seungmin gently up and opened the front door.

„Changbin?"Minho asked me and I replied with a quick „yes".

I went into the living room and saw only Minho standing there waiting for an explanation probably.Before he could scold me he saw me holding Seungmin and shut up.

„What happened?"he asked me anxious and I just shook my head.

„I only know he took...it again."I said and Minho turned around."You should have let him where you found him"Minho growled and left the living room in anger.

I gave Seungmin a blanket and turned off the lights before I followed Minho outside.

"Hyung"I said and stood infront of him."He hurt us Changbin,he will do it again."He scoffed after I said "I hurt you all too."

"But you didn't left!Bro you don't even take drugs,Seungmin was always jelous of our lives,mostly yours!How can you take him even here?!Hyunjin don't want them here too and I'm sure not even Felix wants it."

I really didn't cared who wanted him here or not.It's my decision and if I want him to stay then he will."It's my decision."I said and left inside to check up on Seungmin.

"If he hurts you again,don't dare to come back to me or Hyunjin.You are fucked up."Minho screamed and drove away with his car.

That hurted...

I closed the front door and went into the living room.Seungmin was still sleeping tightly.I sat down on the floor right next to the couch.I don't think I can sleep,not before Minho comes back home safely.

After a few tiring hours.Minho still didn't came back,Hyunjin and Felix still slept and Seungmin was turning around these whole hours.I stayed up and worked on one of my homeworks for school.

"This won't work..."I fought with myself after I got a text message.

My favourite Bunny
Online

My favourite bunny
It's me,I know you stayed up.
04:39

My favourite Bunny
I'm in a Hotelroom,don't worry
04:40

My favourite Bunny
I'm sorry,get some sleep
04:42

Thanks Hyung
04:43

Seen 04:43

Minhos and mine friendship was always weird.We got to know each other when I found Minho under a bridge.It was strange but thats how Minho and I became friends.

Daily Chapter reminder:"If you don't love yourself,you can't know how to love everyone else."
                 -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Nothing to be seen here,only two adorable bunny's and a puppy~Their love-hate relationship is really the best❤️👑✨)