•2•

In the the first period I needed to watch Minho flirting with the freak from the chemistry club.Not gonna lie he was bullied good but his face was really chubby.

"Yo Minho flirts with Hueningkai again.He's probably still trying to hit on him even tho everyone knows that he likes Soobin."Hyunjin whispered to me.

I knew he liked boys/girls who were in love with other persons and it may seem really disgusting that hes like that but everytime he knew the boy/girl he wanted to hook up with was taken,he didn't even looked at him/her anymore.At some points he respects things like that and that's what only we his friends appreciated about him.

Another thing what Minho respected was is when the person he tried to flirt with said directly "no" or "stop".
Thinking about Minho,I started to think what Hyunjin is like.

He's more the quiet boy and never had alot of relationships.Last time I saw him starr at Seungmin.Seungmin is literally an ass.He hates everyone and everything but he's there when someone needs him.Oh and not to forget his younger friend Jeongin or also called I.N.He's as shy as Hyunjin but as annoying as everyone else.

Hyunjin denied that he liked Seungmin and I accepted it but I still think like that.About the other people?Chan is very social,he's friends with everyone and everything,even with the director.There's a squirrel-like boy who everyone adores.

Then there was the new student.Something with Lix,the one about 20 minutes ago.I didn't cared about him,he wasn't worth my time but he had something what made me feel...comfortable.Strange guy.

"Mister Seo!"the teacher suddely threw her pen at me and hit my face,interrupting my thoughts.

I apologiesed quickly and got a nod from Minho who smiled at me.

*Ding dong*

We immediately run out of the classroom getting ready for our Chemistry class.

"I won't touch dead frogs!"Minho whined while he hugged me."Gwenchana,it can only make you puke,thats it."I answered laughing.

Not to forget the drama Queen who hates every animal in this world,just not his own dogs and Minhos cats.

"Yah you two,stop it."I cleared my throat.

"Oi Felix,where are you going?"Hyunjin suddenly asked a boy who run past us.The boy didn't looked at us and just held his head down low.

Hyunjin looked at us confused and went to Felix and grabbed his chin."Holy shit..."I said when I saw Felix's neck.It was full of dark purple marks and bruises.

"Hey Felix right?No need to be scared of us.We are his friends"Minho said pointing at Hyunjin."What happened?"

He looked directly into my eyes like he would try to tell me the answer."W-wo.."he tried to say when I told him to shut up.

Why did I care?I hated this boy and hated Wonho.Ugh...fuck it.

I left to the 3rd floor and looked for Wonho.I got into a class and found him sitting on the desk talking to Yeonjun and Shownu.

"Hey Changbin"Yeonjun greeted me.We were in the same class last year,I had nothing against him but I just didn't liked more friends.

I took Wonhos collar and threw him against the wall.Eveyone quiet down after I did that."Touch him again and I will make you suffer more then you already do with your miserable life you mistake."I let him go and left the room after I heared him breathing loudly.

"Do you like Felix?"I heared him screaming but I didn't bother to answer the question and left to see my friends again.

"W-wait!Thanks a-alot."Felix appeared behind me thanking me.I could puke right now because I didn't knew I had a heart but I just left him there not wanting to talk to him.

I walked back to the class.Minho tried to confront me but the teacher came into the class and began the lesson.

"Why did Wonho do that to this little boy?"I asked myself again and again not understand it.Looks like Mark realised that I spaced out when he tapped my back.

"Changbin pay attention or you get detention again"Mark warned me.I knew Mark from Jinyoung.We went into the same class and they are actually nice people but like I already mentioned.I hate making new friends.

The class was quickly over and I was really hungry."Let's get foooooodddd"some students screamed and run out of the door.

"Let's go"I said and we went into the hallway.

Daily chapter reminder:Being strong or Brave doesn't mean to show everyone how you can lift up heavy things or doing things that are illegal.You are strong and brave when you fail at something but you keep going.Remember that you aren't a failure,get back up and show the people who didn't believed in you how you can do it by yourself and the most important is,show yourself how good you actually are.
~Sara(Author)🐣

(Hyunjin u are so adorable~We love you Hyunjinnie❤️🐱👑)

We love you Hyunjinnie❤️🐱👑)