•21•

„I'm sorry..."
This was the last thing I whispered when I left Casey there in the library.I don't know but I felt like I need Felix and not Casey.

„Felix?"I yelled his name and run around in the school.Suddely Hyunjin run into me and he looked really mad.

„What happened?"I asked him and he started to cry out loud.I saw the door classroom door opening and Jisung came out.

I quickly run to him and my plan was to ask him what happened but in this moment Minho came out with a cold face.

„Boys"I whispered.They looked sad and angry."Who's in the classroom?"I asked and I opened the door.

„Changbin don-„

.....

They were inside.Chan,Seungmin and ...I.N.They all cried and I felt so guilty."What happened?!Are you guy's okay?"I kneeled down infront of Seungmin and whipped his tears away.

„G-go!"I.N screamed at me.

„WE DONT NEED YOU!JUST GO!DIE"he screamed at me and I looked on the floor.I began to smile and I stood up.

„I know"I said still smiling in pain."but sadly I can't die because theres still someone who needs my blood but I will soon."I said and left the classroom.

Hyunjin called my name but I ignored it.
„I have no time to cry,I need to find Felix."I told myself and again searched for Felix.

The whole day I searched for him but he was nowhere.Minho and Hyunjin tried to call me but I didn't answered.In the end Jeongin is right,they don't need me so who would when not they?I felt so dizzy the whole time.

My vision got black when I suddely was now at the Han river,I went to every place Felix could be.I looked at me Moon.I slowly started to get again dizzy when I got another phone call from now my dad.

„Y-yes?"I asked.

„Finally you answer your phone Changbin.Felix is here,he's fine so come home."My dad said and I hung up.

„It's time to go~"I sang and stood at the bridge.

I smiled to myself and let my numb body fly in the air down into the dark blue river.

.....

„Changbin are you awake?"a deep voice asked me.

I slowly opened my eyes but because of the light I quickly closed it again.I started to feel lightheaded.

„It's me your father,is everything alright?"I nodded and tried to sat up."Idiot,how could you pass out in the street."

„F-felix"I whispered and now felt a hand intertwine with mine."Here"a deeper voice answered and it gave me chills.

I smiled and held his hand tighter.
„Looks like you had a bad dream,you are sweating alot.I will tell the other that you are awake."my dad said and in the next moment the door closed.

„Is everything alright again?You look exhausted."

„L-light"I said hoping he gets what I meant.I heared a little click and now Iopened my eyes slowly.It was dark and I now felt the bed sink down slightly.

I turned to the side and cried into my arms."What is wrong Binnie"Felix asked me.I shook my head and kept crying.

The door opened and Felix got off the bed now."Hey.."Chan whispered,meanwhile Minho turned the lights on and Hyunjin sat on the floor.