•3•

We went into the cafeteria because it was already lunch time.

"Stop sulking,sit down and eat your food."Minho was bitching around the whole time,he got on my nerves and it ended that Minho nearly choked on the food I put into his mouth.

"Be gradeful to have someone like me"I grumbled looking at the desk on the other side of the cafeteria.I saw Kai and Baekhyun going to the desk where Casey,this one blonde hair boy,Christopher and a squirrel like boy sat.

I was about to go ask Casey if we could talk alone but my imagination got interrupted when Kai poured his drink over the boy I run into today.

Hyunjin immediately stood up and pushed kai aside.Me and Minho slowly followed behind him."How can you guy's talk to such a faggot who doesn't even has a normal blood type."Baekhyun laughed out loud after he heard Kai's words.

"I would shut up if I were you..."Minho warned them but they kept making fun of him and his "blood type".

After Hyunjin whispered something to me I lost my control and punched Kai multiple times.

"Blood group s,the same as you"

"Calm down"Chan tried to push me back but I kept punching Kai.I knew how hard it is when you have a different blood type.We were rare,he's the first human I ever met who shared the same blood type as me.

"S-stop"someone stuttered behind me,touched my arm and because of the sudden impact I hit the person and pushed him so hard that I only could hear a loud "baam" in the back.

Hyunjin,Minho,Chan and the squirrel boy were able to hold me and push me into the ground."Blood"Hyunjin remembered me and left my arm go.

Kai quickly left and Baekhyun just glared at all of us and left too.I looked at Felix while remembering that I pushed someone a few seconds ago.

"J-jisung."Casey whispered holding Felix's head."B-blo-blood"she finally cried out and screamed her lungs out.

Chan and Hyunjin run to Felix who's head was bleeding extremely.He was already passed out when we realised what happened.The teacher who just saw the situation quickly called an ambulance and tried to stop the bleeding.

"Hyunjin is right.We have the same blood type."I said to myself,looking at my bloody fist when I compared the blood colour.My Blood was orange-like with a touch of light red.It had exactly the same colour.

The ambulance arrived and looked at Felix's blood."Sir we can't help him.I never meet another S blood type.What should we do?"one man said looking trough his medicine back.

I saw Hyunjin moving towards me but suddely my legs moved forward without noticing it."I have the s-same."I showed them my fist and they looked surprised like all the others.

The students around us gasped when they finally got what I meant.Some of them looked at me disgusted and some looked like they would pity me.I hated this kind of attention.

"SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"Minho suddenly screamed at the students.He gabe me a smirk but it faded away as soon as someone called me a "faggot".

"Please come with us,we need to hurry."the man said,picked up Felix and we all run to the ambulance car.

In the car they asked me some personal questions and thats when I realised that I couldn't just let him die.I don't care who he was or if hes a poor guy or a millionaire. I had the choice,let him die and have enough blood for myself or helping him but needing to share my blood once.

"Helping him" I answered confidently without thinking about it alot.It was my fault,I put him into this state,let's hope he stays alive.

After the operation
The surgeon explained me that he needs alot of blood so he can be strong enough again.He told me not only the bruise on his head caused his miserable state,it was also because he had a lot of wounds on his hands and body so he already lost alot of blood.I decided to spend him some and talk with him as soon as he wakes up.The others called me and I made clear that he still recovers.I felt guilty but the doctor said everything went actually well.

34 hours after the incident

"Mr Seo?Lee Felix just woke up.You can visit him but please don't stress him out."

I bowed to the nurse and knocked on the door *78*,after I heared a "come in" I opened the door and stepped inside.

I was so sick of this hospital already.I spend now 1 and a half days here because I spend so much of my blood for this freak.I should search for a therapist.

"H-hey"he stuttered and again he was the shy boy wannabe."Cut this crap,I'm here because you have MY blood in you."I grabbed his attention when I said "MY blood."

"I-its imposi-"

"Blood type S,Seo Changbin,17 years old.Seo clan."

His eyes lit up when I told him my blood type.He stopped looking all shy and smiled brightly revealing his freckles the more he smiled.

"Blood type S,Lee Felix...eh 17 years old and from the Lee clan"he introduced himself."Thank you for spending me your blood,you saved me."

Before I could answer the door opened revealing the doctor."Mr Seo,Mr Lee I am the doctor from both of you.Felix you are doing fine now but we got a problem...."

"W-what?"Both of us screamed at the same time after hearing the doctor out.

Daily Chapter reminder:Don't give up because wherever darkness is,is light.Believe in youself everytime.
~Sara(Author)🐣

(Our Maknae on TopWe love you❤️🦊👑)

(Our Maknae on Top
We love you❤️🦊👑)