•18•

On our way to school he still looked a little bit exhausted,thats when I remembered that he didn't ate Breakfast.

„Hey Lix,Let's get food for you,Minho and hyunjin."I said and he nodded."Oh of course for your other friends too."I added and now he giggled sweetly.

„Should I go down?"he asked me.I forgot that he was still on my back but I shook my head giving him a warm wink.

He blushed and buried his head into my neck.We went into the shop and buyed some food.After a few minutes we stood infront of the school gate.

„I don't want to go.."he whispered but I heared it."Why?"I asked him and looked at him really confused.

He looked at the floor and his eyes started watering.He once again buried his face into my neck.I sighed and got inside.

When we passed the lockers I saw Mr Namjoon.I bowed slightly and asked him „Mr Kim,could I maybe join your class today?Sir you know Im not good in maths so I guess I need an extra hour."

Felix head bopped up and he looked at Mr Kim who nodded and agreed that I suck st Maths."Yes Mr Seo,it's your worst subject...when you even have a good one..."he left us standing there in shock.

I knew he doesn't liked me but it hurted because he's right.School itself is disappointed in me probably.I looked at Felix who looked at me with big sad eyes.

„Lix it was a joke."I tried to calm him down and it helped."You didn't needed to skip class for me..."he whispered and I let him go down on his foot.

"It's fine,you don't look happy at all,did something happen the last week?"I asked him and he just went inside the class.I followed him and saw Shownu sitting in the back.

Looks like Wonho isn't there,did Seungmin really hit him that hard?I followed Felix to his seat and saw Shownu giving him a glare.

"Do you have a problem?!"I screamed at him and stood infront of his desk.He quietly answered a "No" and looked at his book now.

People looked at us weirdly.I mean they never really saw me and Felix together.I heared some people talk bad about me and my blood.Great.

I sat down next to Felix and he looked at his phone some Pig Videos."Look Binnie!It looks like you!"

"Look Binnie!It looks like you!"

"....."I didn't answered anything and he chuckled.This animated pig should be me?Gosh I dont approve.

I still could feel people glare at Felix so I swung my left arm around him and half hugged him.I gave the whole class a hiss and then a smirk.Now everyone cared for their own business.

Unfortunately the class started and I after 5 minutes I thought I will die here.It was so bored but Felix really tried his best to concentrate so I shut my mouth.

After class

We went outside and I saw Felix standing there nervous.He was really shacking."Don't worry,I'm sure you passed your exam.How about this,when you get it,after class you come to the cafeteria at the table where I'm sitting alright?"I asked him and he nodded.

"If Shownu just glares at you or any other person,I make sure they won't be able to even look at you anymore."I promised him and he let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh Casey!"he suddenly yelled and Casey came to us."Hey Felix,Changbin."she said and winked at us.

Felix hesitated a little bit but then he said "Casey can you help Changbin in the library.You guys dont have class now and Changbin needs to find a book for me."

"Damn...I don't want to go with her..."

"Sure let's go"Felix gave me a small smile that immediately faded when Casey pulled me with her.

In the library

No one was here.I knew Felix liked fantasy books so I guess I search for one book.

After an hour

I  need to go back now.I need to meet Felix and my friends.

"Hey Changbin"Casey suddenly said and it made me shiver slightly because she put her hands on my shoulder.

"Thank you for helping Felix..."she whispered into my ear and gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

W

T

F

?!

I stood still,I couldn't move.I thought I was the heartbreaker but she's a hoe.Usually It turned me on when a girl spoke to me with a seductive voice but...it now rather disgusted me then turned me on.

"We are here to find for Felix a book."I remembered her and turned around."Why do we always talk about Felix,I heared you are the number one bad boy here."

"Why shouldn't we talk about him?"I asked her and now turned to face her."Isn't he the one who asked us t find a book for him?When you don't like it just go."

"Please...let's have some fun,why don't we?"she now pushed me against the desk.I didn't liked this situation at all.I really didn't liked it.

She came closer and closer when suddenly a book fell of the shelve making both of us startled.I could see two boys standing behind the shelve.

.....

Felix and Chan...

Daily chapter reminder:"You are only as free as you think you are and freedom will always be as real as you believe it to be."
                 -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Chanlix helps everyone of us right?❤️👑I don't really like this Chapter oof)