•33•

Jisung

„Do you know Changbin for a long time?"I asked Minho who started walking again.

„Yea I spend my childhood with him.I live with him since 4th grade officially."he answered and smiled sweetly."Is he a good boy?"I asked another question.

Mingo looked at me in despair.
"I think Felix likes him okay?I don't want Felix to get hurt because he's a good kid and he has a good heart."

"Look...Changbin isn't an angel but he's not the devil in person neither.In the end he does what he thinks is right in the end.I can't tell you if he will hurt Felix one day but I can tell you that he won't ever hurt anyone on purpose when the person didn't do anything wrong okay?"Minho answered in a strict tone.

I get it they are close but Minho talks like he would kinda dislike Changbin too in a way but he loves him too.

"No one in this world is a pure Angel Jisung,thats how the world works.Emotions and memories can change people and even..."

"Even hero's can become villains right?"I asked him.He nodded and I gave him an understanding smile.

"Don't forget that villains can become hero's too,thats what the most people often forget."Minho reminded me and I put my thumb up.

"He's so cool!"

"Let's go~"Minho sang and run now,I tried to catch up and follow him.

Changbin

I woke up after I heared a yawning next to my ear.I opened one of my eyes and saw a sleepy Felix who ruffled his own hair and scratched his nose cutely.

His eyes were still closed when he started stretching himself."You up?"I asked him and he only responded with a "Yes".

"Could you make me coffee?"he asked and I snickered and run my hands through my own hair."I thought you don't like coffee."

"Only if you make it."he grabbed my cheeks and squeezed it.Damn it actually hurted because this little boy is stronger then I thought.

"I get some food"Felix stood up ans was about to leave the room when he froze.

"First of all,this isn't my kitchen,second of all,where is the kitchen-"

I started laughing my ass off,he was right,it wasn't his kitchen and he doesnt even know where it is."Seungmin didn't liked going into the kitchen when we were younger,he once made the microwave blow uo because he put eggs in it.Like a trauma."

I smirked when I saw Felix's neck.I remembered the first time I „spoke" with Felix was because he had some hickeys on his neck because of Wonho.Now the area is totally clean and I would love to leave some traces on his neck.

„Felix can you come here quickly?"I asked him and he hummed.He sat down next to me when I hovered above him.

„Can I?"I asked and stared at hid neck.I hearef him gulping loudly before he gave me a tiny nodd.

I left some soft butterfly kisses on his neck.I saw him holding hid mouth shut,breathing loudly."Please don't let these noises inside you...let it out..."I now kissed him stronger and started to bite his skin on his neck.

It was about to get hot when...

„HELOU?!"a dumb and annoying voice ruined the whole moment.

„You idiot!I told you they do it!"Jisung screamed at Minho.Seungmin and Hyunjin covered their eyes and Chan face palmed himself.

Felix jumped up and covered his face."I swear I will kill you all."I growled angrily at them while protecting Felix by hugging him.

„Don't worry we did the same."Minho yawned and sat next to me and Felix."Ew you guys are sweating."

„Hyunjin I thought he's not allowed to date Felixs friends?!"I asked him shocked.

„Wait who did what?"Hyunjin held his cheeks and screamed like a dolphin loudly not understanding whats going on.

„Hyunjin look at Jisung."Seungmin rolled his eyes and pulled Jisung to him.

„Oh Jisungie new skin care products?Your neck is kinda red and purple."

We all let out a loud sigh.Even Felix rolled his eyes."Hyung."Seungmin began."Minho did this."

.....

„Lee Minho?"Hyunjin faced us with his back and clenched his fists."Lee fucking Minho?"

„Dashi run run run!"Felix and Jisung sang at the same time and they both feel on the floor holding their bellies.

„Guy's wanna grab some boba?"I asked Seungmin,Chan,Felix and Jisung.They nodded and we speed walked outside closing the door.

*Baam,Boom,Bakdifjdbfb*

We heared loud noises from inside and unfortunately even some screams from Minho."They break the whole house probably."Jisung said and held Felix hand comfortable.

I didn't bothered me.We stood infront of the boba shop when Seungmin suddely gasped.

„Isn't it my house?!"

Daily chapter reminder:"You get what you give."
-Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Best thumbnail ever gosh- WOHO🥺❤️👑)